Fantasy Fatball 2015

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
To continue the Fantasy Fatball tradition into the new year for 2015, I don't know if anyone wants to use the same rules from the 2013 thread or not? But I have the formula chart that can show, who lost the most weight as a percentage of their starting body weight and simply setting your weight loss goal and reporting in on your progress.

Here are the previous threads from the past 3 seasons, to show everybody progress.

Sexy by Summer Challenge, aka Fantasy Fatball | Digital Radio Central
Fantasy Fatball 2013 | Digital Radio Central
Fantasy Fatball 2014 | Digital Radio Central

Reply here if anybody wants to participate.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I haven't weighed myself yet this year and since it late tonight, because I had some late night snacks. I'll let everything settle down and finally weigh myself tomorrow morning and post it. Early last year, I finally got around my ideal weight around 160 and I was starting to workout to gain some muscles. Well several things happen to me last year in my life, which I posted in some threads around here and other things I rather not disclose, because I simply lost interest in everything last year and which I gain quite bit of weight again.

Well everything has finally settled down and this may sound stupid, but I don't care. Since I live in Phoenix and I kinda like to quote what the magical mythical bird does, after time burning itself out and rising from the ashes again with a renewed youth to live through another cycle. For me, I am ready for a fresh new start and ready to kick some fat out of me and get my muscles going again!

Reactions: JHDK

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm in. I was 206.4 this morning. My goal is 175.

I could shave my taint and drop 12 pounds, but the ladies like a hairy taint. And it keeps my nether regions warm in the harsh Virginia winter.

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
You have the taint of a taut 16-year-old Romanian gymnast.
I'm in. I was 206.4 this morning. My goal is 175.

I could shave my taint and drop 12 pounds, but the ladies like a hairy taint. And it keeps my nether regions warm in the harsh Virginia winter.
hey casual do u have something going on in the grundle (i think thats a funnier term) department these days? u seem to be talking taint a lot.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I can't help it that I'm tragically perfect. I owe getting to my target weight and still being this close to it to the DRC Fantasy Fatball as it is. Don't hate me for being beautiful.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
now that im at least trying to get my fat ass off the couch a few times a week i thought id get myself a new toy for my walks. i didnt want to carry my phone around with me for podcasts and tunes so i went and got a cheap mp3 player. its the sandisk clip sport 8gb. it was $40. for a cheap little player i like it a lot. nice and easy to load and scroll through the contents. its super small and lightweight with a clip so its great for workouts.

i know this doesnt sound like much but ive done 12 miles of walking since monday. the 6 i did on monday was a bit much so i did 3 on wed and 3 today. thats 100% more then i have been doing in a long time. i know what weight i was a week ago and im going to wait a week or so of keeping up this routine until i check it again.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
now that im at least trying to get my fat ass off the couch a few times a week i thought id get myself a new toy for my walks. i didnt want to carry my phone around with me for podcasts and tunes so i went and got a cheap mp3 player. its the sandisk clip sport 8gb. it was $40. for a cheap little player i like it a lot. nice and easy to load and scroll through the contents. its super small and lightweight with a clip so its great for workouts.

i know this doesnt sound like much but ive done 12 miles of walking since monday. the 6 i did on monday was a bit much so i did 3 on wed and 3 today. thats 100% more then i have been doing in a long time. i know what weight i was a week ago and im going to wait a week or so of keeping up this routine until i check it again.

Half the battle is getting into a routine and sticking to it. You can do it. Throw in some push ups and crunches too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Half the battle is getting into a routine and sticking to it. You can do it. Throw in some push ups and crunches too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
thanks for the support ehilbert, and everyone else. crunches and pushups are a good call. i know im going to suck at push ups until i do them for awhile but ill start doing a few every day. both of those are a great way for me to stay a bit active while watching football or whatever else.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I'm at 240#. Would love to get under 200#.

Trying to eat more oatmeal fruit. Walking.

My cholesterol is borderline. My A1C is ok. Could be better. The one thing that helps me is I add salt to nothing. I drink lots of water.

But I love fried foods, pastries, pasta, & bread.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I'm at 240#. Would love to get under 200#.

Trying to eat more oatmeal fruit. Walking.

My cholesterol is borderline. My A1C is ok. Could be better. The one thing that helps me is I add salt to nothing. I drink lots of water.

But I love fried foods, pastries, pasta, & bread.
the water thing is huge. like a week or two before i started doing any walking i decided to just drink water. i have a cup of coffee with 1 half and half and if i eat cereal i use skim milk but besides that all i drink is water. i now both save a bit of cash and have dropped a few from doing nothing more than that.