F the Ralph Berry Face Queer

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JoeTan, Oct 18, 2008.

1. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

What's up with this creep and how he counts everyone's money? Yelling at Robin for winning the money like he should just get paid for being there.

I hope Robin and/or Artie rip this guy a new berry the next time he opens his mouth about money. He does NOTHING and gets paid to be Stern's friend.

Only a total low life would take money off a table at a resturant.

2. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I like the Friday Show way back when, except for Ralph. His being there is probably what tanked that effort.

3. sjb4

sjb4 Member

I can't stand listening to him and his opinions on anything and everything. He even called into Ferrall on Thursday (I think), and proceeded to grind the show to a halt for a good 10 minutes.

4. ldivinag

ldivinag Member

i'm glad jimmy kimmel is ragging on this leech...

5. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

the guy must be impossible to deal with in person being howard's boy and all but good for the show as an instigator (not quite to the level of stuttering john) and someone willing to say crap that would annoy howard here and there

6. Davis

Davis Member

Why does being Howard's "boy" make him impossible to deal with in person?

7. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

I'm surprised you give enough of a shit to ask such a question however I refuse to answer on the grounds that you are clearly Ralph's brother and that I come here strictly to fuck around...that is all.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008