Eric the Midget didn't get laid...

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by J3ff, Oct 14, 2008.

1. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Same here. He was my favorite in the beginning, but Frato has him doing schtick. Once they started their little contrived "fights" it became too WWF for me.

2. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

I don't care if it's fake or not, I still captured an image of that little fucker going to town on that skank, and it's an image I never asked for in the first place. Not since watching Gandolfini earn his HBO money going to town on Edie Falco have I felt so repulsed by the image of people in the act of coitus.

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I love ETM, but fratto ruins it. It always feels like he's orchestrating the whole thing and you never know what's true and what isn't.

I really think Howard has a soft spot for that little guy since he lets him go on for so long.

4. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

There was a moment when Robin made the observation that Eric couldn't be face to face with the skank(as Eric said he was face to face, but not literally)because of his height in relation to the skank. It took Johnny a couple of beats, but once he got the image he started to giggle, which in turn got Robin to giggling and then Johnny once again with the giggle. That was the best moment for me during that whole midget sexploration segment...that and when Artie did his customary, "We'll see later, man...take care Eric..."

5. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

1st post in the new forum!

I think the fact that Johnny Fratto HAD to be on the call is beyond suspicious. Then again, they all had their ducks in a row. Bet she did fuck him and it was about promotion of the Bunny Ranch....or what was the new bullshit...the Love Ranch?

6. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Fratto is so desperate to be a star that he would probably fuck Eric. Fratto is lame on the show yet sadly, Howard and the gang entertain him when NOT on the phone with Eric waay too often.

7. Davis

Davis Member

I love that he hung up on Eric today. That made my day.