Enough with the d*m initials already!!!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Easy Money, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I haven't noticed the morning drive guys as much lately, but last night on Tony Stewart Live, Matt Yocum drove me insane! KP, KH, TSL, TMD, enough already!:bigcry:

2. foyt

foyt Member

If Yocum took off his socks, put one in his mouth and the other in his exhaust pipe, then got in the car, closed the windows and cranked 'er up and fell asleep, I would not miss him.

3. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

That show is mostly a bore, depending on the guest, etc.

Any word on if Tony will still do the show next year?

4. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

The American people are certainly acronym happy, that's for sure.
    Guess that comes from being so militaristic.

Bagman, what does the acronym you use for your studio stand for?

5. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

If you mean ATL, Its Atlanta.

6. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Uh....................It doesn't irritate me quite that much!:shock:

7. foyt

foyt Member

Isn't it PNC....Peaches 'n' Cream?

8. This really irratates you, oh my, sometimes it is easier to type initials rather than the whole word, or saying it over and over can get to be a tongue twister. Instead of saying DIPIETRO, I say DP, it's easier. When I insessantly talk about MICHAEL SCHUMACHER, I say MS or Schooey to annoy my friends. Relax, LOL

9. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

Maybe that's what it is. He says it so fast I can't catch it.

Now, why "Peaches & Cream?"

10. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Don't fret over me, Im plenty relaxed. :cool:

11. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I think its kinda like when he says "puddin", but I may be wrong.

12. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I guess it is the "PNC Studios", isn't it? My bad, I guess he's just referring to GA.

13. Bagman

Bagman Member

LOL. LOL.

I was having a sucky day, but pulled these posts up tonight and they made me laugh.

PNC Studio = Peaches N' Cream Studio... and name given by Adam Bernard. Georgia... Peaches... Get it?

ATL = The FAA desiginated airport code for Atlanta.

TMD = The Morning Drive. Self explanatory.

And as far as the other post, LOL. LOL. Absolutely hysterical.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  14. Bagman: feeling better now!! I feel your pain with a bad day , went to vote and then twisted my ankle coming out of the polling booth, then burned the roof of my mouth with get this a BAGELFUL, and since I hurt myself I had to give up my tix to the hockey game tonight.

15. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Bags, glad your night brought on a few laughs since your day did not. My laughs came this morning when you were talking and the leaf blower dude was out your window just a blowning away LOL
    Remember.....I'm not laughing at you (yeah right!!!!) I'm laughing WITH you!!!! LOL :p

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

HHMMMM, twisted ankle coming out of precinct? Depending on how you voted, that might have been Karma yanking your pants down!!!!!!!!:rofl2:

17. No I was distracted by my trying to find my keys and cell phone LOL. I am klutzy at times, but this ankle was having problems before. LOL

18. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I feel for you, I stepped off my semi not long after I started driving and broke my foot. (No Poole, I didn't have to wear mandals, I could still wear shoes:rofl2:) But every ol timer said "jumped off that truck, didn't you boy".:mad: But I didn't, I just stepped wrong I guess. But I do feel for you, its no fun.

19. At least I saw an awesome game on TV, we won!!!! It is so like me to do things like this, at college orientation (no I was was not drinking), I tripped on a broken wooden fence, and needed a nose job (broke it) and slight cosmetic on my chin. My parents were pissed and sent me somewhere else, closer to home.

20. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

Ahh, yes!
    P&C + Georgia! Of course!

Forgive me, please, I'm from Canada.

But I do know what a "BlueNoser" is.