Elimination Game... Anybody?

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
I know i should of probably started this at the beginning of the season but with the week off coming this week i figured it was probably a good time to start it now.

Here's how it works... if you don't know.

You pick a driver every week (prior to qualifying) and once you have picked a particular driver you can't pick that driver again the rest of the year. You will be awarded the same points your driver is awarded for that particular race and we will keep a running total to determine a champion at the end of the season. If your pick on a particular weekend happens to win that race you will be awarded a 100 point bonus.

I will post Date and Time of Qualifying every Monday and your pick has to be posted before it starts and pick posted after Qualifying starts will not be recognized and you will get ZERO points that week.

Anyone Interested?

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Sure why the hell not, I am in... A little different then what we do on my own forum. We actually do betting, fake of course not real money, it is money you earn by making posts within the forums. This sounds cool to and makes things interesting as they go.:bigthumbup: Count me in.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Speedway used to do this every year until last year. Callers would call in and pick a driver for a race. We even followed along but I got the picks all screwed up :worried:

I'm in for the remaining 30 races :)

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
Qualifying for the...

Subway Fresh Fit 600K Avondale, Az.
Friday April 9th 7:10 pm/et

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
my bad guys/gals i broke my laptop on monday and just got it replaced today i will get last weeks points updated before sunday's race.

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
Qualifying for the Samsung Mobile 500
Texas Motor Speedway
Friday April 16th @ 4:40 ET

Remember your pick has to be in by the time qualifying starts

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
my bad guys/gals i broke my laptop on monday and just got it replaced today i will get last weeks points updated before sunday's race.

Just in case you forgot, I had Ryan Newman. :twitch:

Sounds like it would have been a good game. I'll try next season.

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
Just in case you forgot, I had Ryan Newman. :twitch:

Sounds like it would have been a good game. I'll try next season.

you never know what might happen, you better make a pick this week... i'll try to get points updated later this evening