Drc Madness #13

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Jul 25, 2018.

?

DRC Madness #13 Theme Options

Poll closed Aug 1, 2018.
  1. Albums

62.5%
  2. Album Covers

12.5%
  3. Beatles Covers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Guitar Solos On Albums

12.5%
  5. Who Am I?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

12.5%
  1. Wolf

Wolf Mess with the wolf, I will strike back!

There only a few more days left until August arrives and since DRC Madness will be held every other month. July was supposed to be some kind of album covers theme and August was originally Who Am I?. Now I would like to know what kind of madness theme you guys would like to see? Here are your theme options.

Albums
    Album Covers
    Beatles Covers
    Guitar Solos On Albums
    Who Am I?
    Other and list your theme idea below?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

I picked albums. I would guess that would include CD's

Wolf likes this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Albums

Wolf likes this.
  4. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I love album art, but making a case for one cover being "better" than another seems futile.

I also love guitar solos, and I have a list in my head of what I would consider to be the greatest, but I suspect that some people would not be that into it.

So I'm picking albums.

Wolf likes this.
  5. Wolf

According to wiki.

Album - Wikipedia

An album is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape or another medium.

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I did albums too. I thought I posted that but I guess I just voted.

7. Wolf

Since albums are winning. I believe this two albums should be nominated as one of them is a championship caliber contender. I have plenty more, but I will save them when the madness begins.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Wolf

Just giving a heads up, if any Beatles album wins this madness. I am officially banning them from any future madness tournaments.

Evil_Ernie likes this.
  9. MadisonRadio1

Probably not, I think the Beatles had better songs than they did Albums

Wolf likes this.
  10. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

You know they're each gonna get 1 vote, right?

HecticArt likes this.
  11. Wolf

Who don't know that and there is another Nickelback fan here beside me. I seen him vote for them couple of times.

12. IdRatherBeSkiing

If Nickelback wins I will call shenanigans and not participate in future madnesses.

I am sure the other vote was likely a slip of the mouse.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I think they were pity votes.

14. Wolf

Alright guys we need to show some love to Nickelback. You know you guys want them to win and plus it would make Canada proud. It would be like the Cleveland Browns finally winning the Super Bowl.

15. Wolf

When I post the final results, the votes are public and that person who voted for them was Madison. I don't know if he is a big fan as me or just helping them out?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  16. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

How many would be in this tournament?
    128, 256?

17. Wolf

There probably be tons of great albums nominated. We will probably go over but for now, 128 can work. Just say we reach up to 170, that where the voting elimination comes in and then we go down 128.

During the time off I been fixing up the rules and will reintroduce them again before the next madness begins. Hopefully, after 12 tournaments all the bugs and whistles has been fixed.

Couple of months ago we talked about a 2nd chance elimination tournament. I may try and introduce it into this tournament, but we will see.

18. Wolf

Just wondering if albums wins. Will you guys be nominating greatest hits or prefer to nominate some of the artist best selling albums with quite a few popular songs? Not everybody has a great albums and I was thinking greatest hits might be considered unfair. Since the artist just throws there most popular songs on there.

19. MadisonRadio1

I can't think of any greatest hits albums I would nominate, maybe the K-tel Four Seasons 4 disc set or theCarpenters.
    Otherwise I would pick genuine real albums

Wolf likes this.
  20. IdRatherBeSkiing

We can vote down greatest hits if we want too. I would consider them lesser of a truly great album even only with a couple of hits.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Wolf likes this.