DRC Fantasy Football 2020

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Yes, auto renewed from last year. Except for two teams that didn't really participate or make any moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHDK

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
The league is open. We usually aim for a live online draft a week or two before the regular season week 1, so I imagine we'll schedule something in early September.

We've got 8 teams. If anyone wants out, let me know. If anyone wants in, let me know. (SBV71 if you're out there).

League ID# 323910 on yahoo.
You can go ahead and remove me if it hasn't happened already, too much to do this year.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sorry, I got no one. Will it work with 7? One team gets a bye each week or something like that?

The season is rapidly approaching!!!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I'm fine with 7 teams if you guys are. We each get two bye weeks.
I'm good with most anytime for an online draft. Let me know what works best.

Sunday 1 pm CST
Sunday 2 pm CST
Monday 7 pm CST
Monday 8 pm CST
Tuesday 8 pm CST

Reactions: semipenguin

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Monday @ 8 is the only time that works for me but if I attend it would break my tradition of missing the draft every year.

Usually in Columbus. OH. Had to cancel this year.

Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Draft is confirmed for Monday night 8 CST.

Yahoo tells me they will force us to have a manager-less 8th team. As long as there's no manager in place, this team can't add/subtract players or make trades. But I as commissioner can set the starting lineups, just to keep it competitive and not have bye week people in the starting lineup. Is that fair? So it's not like I'll be trading with this team to stack my own team lol. The 8th team will have the same group of players all year long.

Reactions: semipenguin

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Draft is confirmed for Monday night 8 CST.

Yahoo tells me they will force us to have a manager-less 8th team. As long as there's no manager in place, this team can't add/subtract players or make trades. But I as commissioner can set the starting lineups, just to keep it competitive and not have bye week people in the starting lineup. Is that fair? So it's not like I'll be trading with this team to stack my own team lol. The 8th team will have the same group of players all year long.
Perhaps on the weeks it is playing your team you might want to make it a decision via the interweb to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest. :)

I was reading those times as EDT as that is the important time zone. You say CST you mean CDT right? So 9PM EDT? If you say CST it would be like Saskatchewan who doesn't observe DST.

It's ok if you need to consult your sundial. Get back to me once you have. :)

Reactions: Aaron