Disney World's Gay Day Shirt Question

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Bark, Nov 25, 2008.

?

Arriving at Disney World's Gay Day wearing the official gay-colored shirt, do you:

1. Change the shirt?

36 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Keep wearing the shirt?

16 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

You, a self-described "heterosexual man", arrive (alone) at Disney World's Gay Day, and you are "inadvertently" wearing the official "gay" colored shirt, as posted by the event organizers. Do you change shirts (either by going back to the hotel and changing or by buying a new shirt at the souvenir shop and changing into that), or do you just roll with the gay shirt?

AVII's poll question and subsequent thread caused me to think of this one.

2. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I'd be sporting a new Disney shirt in no time. Mickey, Goofy, even Pluto would do . . . as long as it wasn't red.

Then again, I probably wouldn't be going to Disney alone, because that's pretty gay.

3. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I'll bite. What color is a 'gay shirt'?:scratch:

4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

It's actually a legit question. The gay patrons during Gay Week at Disney identified themselved by wearing red shirts. This all came out of the "High Pitch Mike went to Disney during Gay Week and wore the official gay red shirt" discussion on the show.

5. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Yeah, according to the story, the event organizers designated red as the "gay" color for that day.

6. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

you go shirtless if you have to...otherwise you are GAY and FAGGOT :bow:

7. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Is there the option "You don't go to Disney by yourself unless you're gay or a five hundred pound woman like Ruby" I just started watching the show about a five hundred pound woman on the Style network....I might have to start wearing a red shirt.

IJ, if you go shirtless, you're sending a signal, so you might as well keep the red shirt.

8. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Purple with a pink triangle (or is it vice versa?). Put a rainbow somewhere on there....or maybe like an armband...put a red ribbon on the armband. Olivia Newton John headband and the 80s short shorts, some black Converse....you're ready to go to Disney, girl!

9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

hmmm, you may have a point here...

ok got it, you mug a guy your size and jack his non-red shirt

10. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

I would run to the first souvenir shop I spot and buy a new shirt.

11. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

:lol:

IronJabroni likes this.
  12. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

What if your only choice of shirts in the shop are Tinkerbell or Minnie Mouse?!?!!?!

13. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Paint a shirt on yourself? They've made wonderful advances in that area lately.

[​IMG]

See what I mean? Paint - It's not just for walls anymore.

14. Xenju

Xenju New Member

You keep wearing the red shirt, and kick the shit out of anyone who grabs your ass.

15. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Mickey sweatshirt, FTW!!!

I don't think it was just a one day thing, red shirts are always gay...

[​IMG]

16. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

We agree on something!

ALL RED SHIRTS!

[​IMG]

17. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

IMHO only a true homophobe,someone not truly at peace with their own sexuality would feel the need to change their shirt because it was the color of choice for Gay Day.

Again JMO

18. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Yeah, just because you don't want to be mistaken as a gay person automatically means you are a homophobe. :confused:

You really are a fucking twit.

19. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

Can't disagree with you. Although in this case it's more of a cape...

Attached Files:

20. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I think the point is that someone that was very secure wouldn't care if someone thought they were gay. I wouldn't necessarily think it would mean you are homophobe. My God the thought that someone may mistake you as being gay because when you woke up this morning you grabbed that red shirt instead of the blue one. Imagine that?

What is it with you people calling folks names when you disagree with them?

I'd keep wearing my red shirt, screw what someone else thinks, Geez!