Die_LaMattres banned already after one post

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by DoublEE, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Not going to happen. I haven't got the time or the effort. Oren also expressed a desire to see us two get together and I told him the same thing - I've never been more disinterested in something in my life. He's an outlet for my meager attempts at wit, nothing more. He's basically a substitute for Goreds, and not a very good one.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

3. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Awww, and I made the sig again. Mommy will be proud. :bigthumbup:

4. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

The venerable DML is not even here and you are still the perfect foil. Don't ever change.

5. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Only took about 1 week to remind me of SBS again.

6. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

Glad to see you got your screen name back, J.

And yes. I do have a desire to meet with both of you, and I feel that you would then understand each other.

Here's why. Well over ten years now I've been managing a team of very bright individuals, and they are located all across the country. I manage the team and we work with each other remotely via email, IM, telephone, for the most part. Over the years, I've had to deal with "personality clashes". The most difficult ones were when people with bold personalities were involved.

The same applies to both of you. You're both bright, with strong personalities. That I'm sure of.

Here's the thing though... after these folks "dealt" with each other from remote locations (sometimes for YEARS), continuing to have gripes about each other, once they met in person they learned to appreciate each other and respect each others differences. This has always happened when my people met face to face.

Yeah, meeting is a little uncomfortable at first, but I was amazed at how fast that uncomfortable feeling faded away.

If we ever organize a DRC "meet and greet" type of thing, I really want both of you to be there. I'm sure many others do as well.

Oren

7. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I don't think venerable is the word you are looking for. Venereal maybe, but not venerable.

8. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I appreciate the kind words, but as I've told you before, there is no way in hell I'm going to have anything in common with a guy who bitches like a girl over something he volunteers to do. That is the antithesis of what and who I am. Not interested, he has no appeal to me..

9. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

So did you notice the other threads in which I've posted positively about the show and other posters? Fer christ sake, this is a thread about someone stealing my nick and I'm the one at fault? :rolleyes:

10. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

I know.

Oren

11. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

Was that responce part of your management skills?:p

12. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

"Who gives a sh**? Who gives a f***?"

13. Oren

Oren Well-Known Member

I know how he feels about it. We've discussed it. Hey! I tried!

:rolleyes:

Oren

14. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

I was joking with you. As the GREAT Ringo says "peace and love -:Smiley_wink: peace and love"

15. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

WELCOME.

:help:

:Smiley_wink:

16. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

Yes, Goreds is here!

17. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Every village needs an id . . . . well, you know the rest. :Smiley_wink:

Actually, we can't bust on Goreds because technically he's not a troll. But he really should get over to the Virus forum before it dies from lack of attention. I checked it out and all I saw was this:

[​IMG]

Those bbbboys shure are popular!!

18. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Same shit, different site...

:zz:

19. Davis

Davis Member

:bigthumbup: People just need to grow up and get over themselves.

20. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Or throw up all over themselves.

Davis likes this.