Did Howard shake Imus' hand?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Nov 8, 2008.

1. RDog

RDog Well-Known Member

During one of the late Oct. shows, I believe, I think Howard told a story where he ran into Imus on the street... did he say he shook hands with him? If so, does that a) make him the world's biggest hypocrite, or b) they both understand it's not personal it's just the radio biz? I wish I heard the whole story.
    Thanks.

2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I believe he said he did shake his hand and it was very awkward.

3. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Yeah, from what was said on air, Howard shook his hand and said Hi to Don, And he responded with a grunt or something, although that may be made up radio shtick, he might have actually said hello back. But it was apparently awkward.

4. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

In the same calender year Howard had to shake the hands of Don Imus and Anthony(of Opie and Anthony non fame).

I think soon enough we'll all be hearing Howard talking about fist pumping John DiBella at a Knicks game.

5. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

How many baby wipes did he need after he shook Imus' hand :p

6. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

You can still be polite to someone while still keeping an on-air grudge...

7. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

He should have thanked Mr. Imus for the gameplan - The patented lose the family, hook up with a gold digger 20 years younger, marry her, and turn your radio show into an infomercial for their crappy charities plan.

A cancer ranch for children, or the NSAL? Which do you think is a more worthy charity?

Howard has jumped the shark......after trying to save it, that is.