Craig Ferguson To Launch Live Daily ‘format-free’ Show For Siriusxm

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by microbob, Jan 26, 2017.

1. microbob

microbob Well-Known Member

This might be good.

Craig Ferguson is going back to the daily grind on his own offbeat terms, setting a deal with SiriusXM to host a live two-hour program to air weekdays from 6-8 p.m. ET.

“The Craig Ferguson Show” is set to bow Feb. 27 on the satellite radio service. The show is described as a mix of long-form interviews, guest visits, viewer call-in segments, sketches, observations from Ferguson and “little story pieces” of the type that Ferguson loved from listening to the U.K. radio version of “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” in his youth.

Craig Ferguson to Launch Live Daily ‘Format-Free’ Show for SiriusXM | Variety

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Sounds good. I may record this on the MyFi at night then listen on the commute to work in the morning.

microbob likes this.
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

[​IMG]

Very cool.
    I miss Ferguson.

goreds2 and microbob like this.
  4. microbob

They should ask David Letterman if he would want to do a show too. He did start out doing radio in Indianapolis before moving to doing weather on local TV

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    goreds2 likes this.
  5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

He can be on Jay Thomas' channel.

I wonder is Sirius XM ever went after Chris Moyles or Zane Lowe after they left the BBC?

It's not like they couldn't do their show from anywhere in the world

microbob likes this.
  6. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

He's checked-out of the entertainment world, and besides, it would be beneath him. But it would be neat.

7. microbob

I wonder if he still has that Ham Radio. I remember him years ago saying he had a Ham Radio room in his house when he lived in Connecticut. Howard teased him about it.

scotchandcigar likes this.