CONFIRMED: Bubba signs 2 yr deal.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I'm glad they re-signed Bubba and i would like everyone to know i just re-activated my sirius account for Bubba(the music channels still suck).I sorta had to my co-worker got another job!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm glad they re-signed Bubba and i would like everyone to know i just re-activated my sirius account for Bubba(the music channels still suck).I sorta had to my co-worker got another job!

Your work didn't mind when your co-worker played Bubba and Stern without headphones??
i'd be fired asap.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Your work didn't mind when your co-worker played Bubba and Stern without headphones??
i'd be fired asap.

My company doesn't have a problem with me playing Stern or any of the uncensored channels without headphones. But then again, I work a midnight shift and I always have the radio at a reasonable volume level.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I'm in the intro to Bubba stage and listened to him at length today. I sure hope the ball washing of Stern's people ceases and I get to hear some kick azz interviews. Listening to channel 101 mid morning til 1pm CST enables me to keep up with Howard. I'm going to make time for Bubba to see if he catches my interest.