Come Fondle My Beautiful Poll (aka Atw 357)

Take Your Pick!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I wanted to go with a theme like Scotch in 256 but couldn't think of anything good enough. I was going to go with 'bombs' like movies/TV shows that bombed or places we bombed (like Syria) but we just had a movie and TV themed ATW.

So back to the basics, a somewhat random list of stuff that I am spending the most time with at this current moment.

NHL Playoffs
NBA Playoffs
Cool Watches
Video Games
Cats

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
But your Raptors are in the playoffs. I thought you should be happy, Toronto has a team in the playoffs. But they will still lose. :p
Saw a meme on Facebook about the bad weather. "Mother Nature is confused. Does not know that spring has arrived since the Leafs are still playing hockey."

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Well then I need to post what I'm wearing today; my vintage Seiko pepsi chrono, with navy leather band.
View attachment 4489
Usually when you post pics of watches out of my price range I admire them but know they're not for me. But with this one, as you know, I have a somewhat similar Seiko Pepsi model I've been fawning over so your pic makes me very jealous. :cautious:

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Usually when you post pics of watches out of my price range I admire them but know they're not for me. But with this one, as you know, I have a somewhat similar Seiko Pepsi model I've been fawning over so your pic makes me very jealous. :cautious:
Well I'll add to that. I got this off of eBay for about $120. It's a NOS - new old stock, where they make new runs of old parts.

Reactions: JHDK