Check out my INNO!

Discussion in 'XM Portables' started by My name is Matt, Oct 11, 2008.

1. SatRadioRules

SatRadioRules Member

I have a Samsung Helix (sister to the Inno). I agree that the screen is only OK, but I only use it in the office, pool and beach. If I used it in the car, I'd probably dislike the screen more. Outside, I use NON-antenna headphones and it works great. I don't "think" I miss the wifi and don't think I'd use it....however, if I had it, I'd probably find a reason to do so.

The new version coming out looks nice. Recordig up to 5 stations at once sounds good, but I'm not sure I would use that feature...I'll stick to my Helix for now.

2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Nice side by side pics, that's like a wet dream in sat radio land. I kissed my Inno the other day, I was playing back some Stern on it. The Inno benefits from XM's superior repeater coverage, the Stiletto benefits from Wi-Fi. If someone could produce a player with the best attributes of both, and give it about 16 GB of music memory, none of us would need any other players.

3. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

Anyone looking to buy an Inno should check out myradiostore.com. They have refurbished Inno's for $99.00. I bought one 1 1/2 years ago and NEVER had a problem with it.

4. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

I got my Inno 2 on Woot.com a few months ago and I've been using it as a bedside radio since then. I recently had it installed in my car and just figured out something is wrong with mine because all the audio coming out of it is distorted... It sounds like a compressed internet stream and I know XM sounds better than that.

I do plan on getting a Sirius Sportster 5 soon to replace it in the car.