Celebrity Death Thread 2021

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The Animals had eight top-ten hits in the UK and three in the US. The House Of The Rising Sun went to number one in both countries. Among their other hits are See See Rider, San Franciscan Nights, Sky Pilot, Monterey, Help Me Girl, When I Was Young, We Gotta Get Out Of This Place and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.

Hilton Valentine, guitarist for The Animals, dies at 77

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I refuse to refer to Sophie as a "her." In 2015, Sophie co-wrote and co-produced this piece of garbage by Madonna and Nicki Minaj. It stalled at #84 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Reactions: sadchild

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
sadchild's least favorite songs of 2014
posted Jan 19, 2015 at 7:57am
In no particular order, these are the songs I liked the least in 2014.

Sophie "Lemonade"

Sadchild bottom songs of 2015
Dec 30, 2015 at 8:50am
These are the songs I liked the least in 2015.

#25 Sophie "Just Like We Never Said Goodbye"
Plot: The sister of Alvin & The Chipmunks finds a defective keyboard. Cacophony ensues.

#1 Sophie "LOVE"
I'd rather be strapped to a dentist chair and given a root canal without anesthetic. Or given an enema with a garden hose. Or even worse, forced to listen to Lou Reed's 'Metal Machine' on constant loop for a week straight. I'll choose anything over having to listen to this again. This isn't even music. The staff at Numbers Records (who signed her) need their heads examined!

sadchild's worst 25 songs of 2018
posted Dec 23, 2018 at 10:08pm

#3 Worst Song Of 2018
Sophie "Is It Cold In The Water?"
Her usual bulls**t.
#nuffsaid

Reactions: HecticArt

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Most people who just don't get a second are not officially dead by DRC rules. In this case, with the negative seconds, I think she is now undead and reigning terror over us all.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I refuse to refer to Sophie as a "her." In 2015, Sophie co-wrote and co-produced this piece of garbage by Madonna and Nicki Minaj. It stalled at #84 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Maybe you listen to pop music stations for some reason. But I don't. I never have. So I don't come across any of this music.

I feel bad that someone popular died at a young age, but I don't understand how anyone over 25 would have any reason to know who she is. It's like American Idol, The Bachelor, or Big Brother. They're not my thing, but it's amazingly easy to avoid.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Maybe you listen to pop music stations for some reason. But I don't. I never have. So I don't come across any of this music.

I feel bad that someone popular died at a young age, but I don't understand how anyone over 25 would have any reason to know who she is. It's like American Idol, The Bachelor, or Big Brother. They're not my thing, but it's amazingly easy to avoid.
No FOMO for me.
If I did stumble across it, I'm glad I didn't hear enough for it to scar me.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Here is someone whose music was slightly more listenable than Sophie's. Very slightly more listenable. Christopher Portugal (Thes One) and Michael Turner (Double K) formed People Under The Stairs in 1997 in Los Angeles. They released ten studio albums and 18 singles. Among their best-known songs are Beer, Tuxedo Rap, We'll Be There and Trippin' At The Disco.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Burns wrote 85 episodes of the animated series Rocky & Bullwinkle and several episodes of Get Smart, He & She and Room 222 and created the Cap'n Crunch character for Quaker Oats. Burns and Chris Hayward created The Munsters and My Mother The Car. Burns and James L. Brooks created The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda, Phyllis, Lou Grant and Paul Sand In Friends & Lovers. In his later years, Burns admitted in interviews that My Mother The Car was the all-time worst concept for a television series.

• Haha
Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Burns wrote 85 episodes of the animated series Rocky & Bullwinkle and several episodes of Get Smart, He & She and Room 222 and created the Cap'n Crunch character for Quaker Oats. Burns and Chris Hayward created The Munsters and My Mother The Car. Burns and James L. Brooks created The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda, Phyllis, Lou Grant and Paul Sand In Friends & Lovers. In his later years, Burns admitted in interviews that My Mother The Car was the all-time worst concept for a television series.

Whenever I mention My Mother the Car to anyone, it seems like I'm the only one who remembers it.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Some material for Screech's eulogy (Stern 10/11/2006)

Dustin Diamond, AKA Screech, made a sex tape and it got into David's hands somehow. David said that he had this idea to do a sex tape and at 9:30 last week, he came to an agreement with a distribution company and they had to have Dustin's signature to release the tape... and that has been done. Howard asked if Screech has a big penis like he claimed he did when he was on the show. David said it is pretty big and you ask yourself if it's a penis or a telephone pole ... Howard said that Screech's penis is very big even when he's flaccid. They showed some of Screech banging and the girls were pretty cute according to Howard. There were some shots of a couple of girls sticking a double dong dildo in their asses ... Gary was controlling the video and forwarded it to the Dirty Sanchez part. They could see his finger going in the girl's ass and she didn't seem to enjoy it much. Then Screech wipes his finger across her upper lip and gives her the Dirty Sanchez.