Celebrities Behaving Badly

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by JHDK, Oct 31, 2017.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

So we don't bog down our various movie and TV show threads here's a place to talk about all these celebs who are getting into trouble for one reason or another.

2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

3. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

4. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

He's still the GOAT celeb attacker. Weinstein may have more allegations but many of them are simple harassment. It will be hard for any celeb to top his rape numbers.

5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Since when did Hollywood have morals?

It’s a place where people exploit those who want to become famous and people who pimp themselves out to become famous.

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Yea, right? It's a circle of life thing. You start off as no one and have to suck a few dongs and then when you get famous people start blowing you.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    semipenguin likes this.
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

JHDK likes this.
  8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

More like behaving oddly but check this out:

Too bad Wolf. This thread is better. :p

Wolf likes this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I have nothing against this thread, I was thinking scotch would probably say something like that?

Maybe it me, but I'm an very organize person and I like to keep things organize. That why, I think it time for DRC to have a new sub-forum for celebrities, movies and tv talk. Instead of searching or going to page 2 or 3 to find a thread that was posted like a week or two ago. Hell if I had powers temporarily, I would have no problem moving all these threads into the proper area.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I posted this in the misc news thread, like a day or two ago.

JHDK likes this.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It's still a possibility.
    Need some time to sort through the menu structure and plan out the moves.
    It won't be right away.

Wolf likes this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I want to believe the woman in this case just cause it would be kinda fun to see Peyton taken down but I buy his version of the story. If this trainer was working on his foot when he mooned a teammate in the locker room I can see how she could mistake that for a grundle/balls assault that wasn't really the case.

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

[​IMG]

If you ever need help moving stuff, I usually have plenty of time on my hand.

15. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

I was worried about this but then a bit relieved when I read that had already started filming the season. Looks like I spoke too soon. This sucks. House of Cards is my favorite Netflix show. I hope they get to make a final season.

16. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I also have nothing against this thread.

Wolf and HecticArt like this.
  17. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

18. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I guess, I'm partially tired of this sexually harassment stories. Seems like everybody is coming out of the woodwork and who knows half this crap are probably lies or the truth.

Specially the Dustin Hoffman one, it took nearly 30 years to reveal that? If the story isn't nearly a few years old that a celebrity sexually harassed somebody then I call it bullshit!

JHDK likes this.
  20. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Yea, me too.

When you rack up Cosby or Weinstein numbers there is pretty much no denying guilt but it's more of a toss up as to who to believe when it's 1 or maybe 2 accusations. I do still tend to mock them as if they are 100% guilty though cause it's fun.

Wolf likes this.