Celebrities Behaving Badly

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
So we don't bog down our various movie and TV show threads here's a place to talk about all these celebs who are getting into trouble for one reason or another.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Since when did Hollywood have morals?

It’s a place where people exploit those who want to become famous and people who pimp themselves out to become famous.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Since when did Hollywood have morals?

It’s a place where people exploit those who want to become famous and people who pimp themselves out to become famous.
Yea, right? It's a circle of life thing. You start off as no one and have to suck a few dongs and then when you get famous people start blowing you.

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
More like behaving oddly but check this out:

Too bad Wolf. This thread is better. :p

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Too bad Wolf. This thread is better. :p
I have nothing against this thread, I was thinking scotch would probably say something like that?

Maybe it me, but I'm an very organize person and I like to keep things organize. That why, I think it time for DRC to have a new sub-forum for celebrities, movies and tv talk. Instead of searching or going to page 2 or 3 to find a thread that was posted like a week or two ago. Hell if I had powers temporarily, I would have no problem moving all these threads into the proper area.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I want to believe the woman in this case just cause it would be kinda fun to see Peyton taken down but I buy his version of the story. If this trainer was working on his foot when he mooned a teammate in the locker room I can see how she could mistake that for a grundle/balls assault that wasn't really the case.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Interesting move for him to come out as gay to deflect from the pedophilia harassment story. So far it looks like it kinda backfired.

He better not lose his gig as Frank Underwood. I freaking love that show.
This sucks. Exactly what I hoped wouldn't happen. At least it was too late to pull the plug on the upcoming season. Hopefully they will rewrite the end to give the series a good finale.

‘House of Cards’ will officially end with season 6
I was worried about this but then a bit relieved when I read that had already started filming the season. Looks like I spoke too soon. This sucks. House of Cards is my favorite Netflix show. I hope they get to make a final season.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I guess, I'm partially tired of this sexually harassment stories. Seems like everybody is coming out of the woodwork and who knows half this crap are probably lies or the truth.

Specially the Dustin Hoffman one, it took nearly 30 years to reveal that? If the story isn't nearly a few years old that a celebrity sexually harassed somebody then I call it bullshit!

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I guess, I'm partially tired of this sexually harassment stories. Seems like everybody is coming out of the woodwork and who knows half this crap are probably lies or the truth.

Specially the Dustin Hoffman one, it took nearly 30 years to reveal that? If the story isn't nearly a few years old that a celebrity sexually harassed somebody then I call it bullshit!
Yea, me too.

When you rack up Cosby or Weinstein numbers there is pretty much no denying guilt but it's more of a toss up as to who to believe when it's 1 or maybe 2 accusations. I do still tend to mock them as if they are 100% guilty though cause it's fun.

Reactions: Wolf