Can't view the site with Firefox on OSX

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
Hi,

Using Firefox on OSX, www.digitalradiocentral.com gives a "BAD REQUEST" error.

I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• DRC-bug.jpg
    DRC-bug.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

I'm on FF w/ Windows, but I thought there was someone that has been on with Mac/FF since we switched servers and updated the vbulletin.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Googling turns up a few issues with vBulletin and FF over the years over this issue.... not sure who is to blame, as that depends on lots of variables. I don't think it's specifically a vBulletin/DRC issue, though, as I always browse the site in Opera - both at home and at work - and have never seen this issue before. So most likely, it's something that vBulletin is doing that specifically angers FF - or something FF is configured to do that becomes overly sensitive by vBulletin.

Personally, since FF started this fast-tracking of updates and version releases, I've found it to be less stable. I have to use it at work for a few things, and find that some things have just been completely broken by various updates over the past 2 years or so.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

I'm on FF w/ Windows, but I thought there was someone that has been on with Mac/FF since we switched servers and updated the vbulletin.

Thanks. Clearing the cookies did it!

:bigclap:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Thanks. Clearing the cookies did it!

:bigclap:

We're glad that we were able to resolve your issues, and will be closing your help ticket.

Is there anything else that we can do to help make your experience more enjoyable?

Thank you for choosing DRC.

Have a wonderful day!

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Can't access the Forums on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I can access the 'Latest' tab, but not the 'forum' tab.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.