Bubba's "Rag Doll" Song Parody

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Vargas, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Anyone hear this?

While I agree that the RNC uses that baby like a prop, even I had to wince a little at this song.

Does anyone else think that this could get Bubba some MAJOR attention in a bad way? I mean really, if you're not a fan of this show then this song could really piss you off if you heard it out of context.

Was this a smart move for Bubba to do when he is trying to negotiate a new contract? I can already hear the people like Glenn Beck getting a hold of this song and just TRASHING Bubba.

2. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

The truth is Bubba doesn't care. He wants to stay with Sirius,but if they don't resign him he has other avenues. I think that song was hillarious and I don't think he's going to hold back just because he in in negotiations.

3. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I thought about that as well, but as long as he leaves it off his morning show I don't think anything will come of it.

4. k9feces

k9feces Member

LOL, I didn't hear the song but I noticed at the RNC that her baby didn't move

5. MM

MM Administrator

It did. After her daughter licked her hand and fixed the baby's hair, I think it moved.

6. k9feces

k9feces Member

It? You mean HE moved.