Bubba's goes off about sirius....again

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Chance00, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Chance00

Chance00 Member

Currently on 101.

2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for him to be cut off. He's saying he could have been on the air yesterday and from the sounds of it he's NOT coming back. :( :( :(

3. Snoozer

He's going off! Nice. Just went to break but he said when he comes back he's talking about the $$ he gets. That should be sweet.
    If they come back from comerical.

4. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Bubba has a lot of reasons to be pissed.

5. Snoozer

I know I don't blame him for leaving. It just sucks for his fans.

6. Chance00

Chance00 Member

every time he pauses i'm wondering if he's been dumped. bubba going off is always great. can't wait to hear about the money...

7. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Going to suck without Bubba. While I won't cancel my subscription over it, it certainly doesn't give me much reason to hang on to it after Howard retires. There are a few music channels I like, but certainly not enough of them to continue paying for 3 subs when I have 2 iPods.

Shortsighted thinkers over at Sirius...

8. Ryan

Ryan New Member

If they do not resign Bubba it will be a shame ! Him and Howard are the reason I got satellite and they have some of the best talk radio going. I am not an O&A fan and do not see them as a replacement for Bubba. Today's rant is the best. If they do not make it back to Sirius I will have to keep looking at his website to find out how I catch his show in the midwest.

9. Snoozer

I got it for NASCAR so I'm cancelling everything but I may cancel one subscribtion. Just to prove a point.

10. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

artie is on bubba!

11. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Bubba is just being honest and letting it all out. I'm glad that he is doing this.

12. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

I hope I get to hear the replay at 3:00. I have a feeling I won't be hearing this show though. :(

13. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Funny to hear Artie slagging on Sirius, too.

14. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

details?

I wish I could listen live right now...

15. Chance00

Chance00 Member

Artie is just cracking jokes and saying that he's really disappointed in corporate for the way they're treating Bubba.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  16. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I just canceled one of my accounts and gave BTLS as the reason.

17. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

We should all do this.

Even if it is just for a day, a weekend or a week.

Howard will be gone from 12/22-1/4 at least.

Cancel then.

18. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

They sure aren't making it easy to want to keep multiple radios. At this point the only channels I listen to on Sirius are 100 and 101. The rest of the service has lost my interest to a large extent. if bubba goes, that is one less reason to remain a subscriber.

19. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Is Bubba on a replay right now??? I think they just cut him.

20. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I missed a few minutes but they came out of the break playing the Shit a thon that was missed from the other day.

I have no idea if they were cut off and went to replay or if Bubba planned this.

Will Bubba be back on Monday? I doubt it.