Bubba just got the plug pulled on him

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by Vargas, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Bubba was just on the pone with Tucker and they were bitchign about how Sirius hadn't resigned him. Bubba then starting throwing people under the bus saying that they were paying Martha Stewart 9 million per year and Chris Russo 3 million a year and how much they sucked.

Then, all went silent for about 10 seconds and then a commercial break started.

When they came back on, Tucker was gone and Bubba made NO mention of anything and went on to the next bit.

this was at 4.35pm or so.

SUCKS. HE IS CLEARLY DONE HERE.

2. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

Fat people will never win.

3. k9feces

k9feces Member

Why is everyone saying "clearly" nowadays?

4. starmate

starmate Member

Or fish

5. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Right back on the FM deal this morning. No bubbles, no troubles.

6. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Does anyone have an audio clip of this going down?

7. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I was listening on the way home last night and apparently they were having technical issues. Brent came on with a message that do to construction, phone lines were disconnected by a construction vehicle. He got his message through by cell phone, at least thats what it sounded like.

What we were hearing after things went dead was a replay.

8. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Just now listening to the replay from last night and the whole show was a replay from about a year ago. I wish I could have heard the show live but I can not get a signal from work. I hope they resign him as I have become a Bubba mark since I got my SL2, but things do not look good. I am afraid that Scotty might be next.

9. The Butler

Replay today from March '07. There is speculation that they got the morning show on via Cox's remote truck.

10. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

Howard said today he talked to brent and the line was cut from construction

11. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

I suspect the Canadians were trying to silence Tucker, eh...

12. maxpower

maxpower Member

Bubba has a video and pictures of the construction site on his homepage. I guess it could be fake but why bother with the trouble?

13. The Butler

Could be an interesting show today. Sounds like he wants to continue his rant from the other day.

And whether Bubba comes back or not, today is likely Brent's last day on the air. He's having throat surgery on Monday and won't be able to speak for a while. Good luck Brent! :bigthumbup:

14. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Will they be back live today?

Wow, what arre the ramifications of having a construction crew wipe out all the communication lines? Can you imagine how many offices, residents and business lost??

15. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Alright guys, this is the truth. The construction crews did take out all of the communication lines. That wasn't B.S.

However, the construction workers were Mel Karmazin, Scott Greenstein, and Tim Sabian.

;)

:ter: