Bleeped Parts of the Show Today and Yesterday

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JoeTan, Oct 15, 2008.

1. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

There was a bleep during the WHO KNOWS HOWARD BEST bit. Robin was saying something and it cuts to Fred's canned laughter fading out.

Today, I don't know what happened but did they bleep the entire bit when the girl wouldn't go through with it....or something like that????

2. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

This morning they decided to "bleep" the girl and the doctor during the replay.. I'm not sure about the Howard Knows Best segment.

3. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

she wouldn't show her vage, so they decided to delete all the plugs from the replay

4. Davis

Davis Member

Good for them!!

5. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Exactly. They threw her out Bubba style. :jj:

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

haha thats great!! when i read a thread that talks about dumping out i usually fear the worst, so this was great to hear!

-jhdk

7. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

just wait to you hear it. its great. :jj:

8. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I tuned in right at the end of the segment apperently, the screen read "No Labia, No airtime..."

And it sounded weird, Howard was talking about people faces coming out of vaginas, and having gary do something..I was lost, and mad I missed the original version and the replay of it.

9. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

ok, that bleeping was AWESOME!!!

10. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Just heard the replay. Awesome.

11. Davis

Davis Member

What time was the bit done today (the bit that was bleeped)? I have the first 4 hours recorded, at least I should.

12. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

Heard it too! That was great. I think Bababooey knew that the bit was going to bomb and then it did. Did they even let them walk out of the studio or did he hit the eject button?!?! Talk about FAST EXIT!

13. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I have to hand it to Howard. Taking that segment and having Baba Booey put his lips through panties isn't exactly making gold out of s**t, but it is making something out of nothing. Too bad I have to watch it on Howard TV to fully appreciate it.

14. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

YES! Bark is here!

[​IMG]

15. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Thanks, man. I figured I would register here before DLM stole "Bark" from me. ;)

16. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

It was around 7:15 or somewhere there about. They only bleeped the plugs the doctor was throwing out.

17. Davis

Davis Member

So they then went into an impromptu bit?

18. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

She was there because she was going to have labiaplasty. She was suppose to show her labias today as the "Before" and then come in after she had them done for an "After". She decided not to show them and she, along with her doctor, immediately got booted. I mean fast! Then the gang started horsing around and wanted Babba Booey to put panties on his face and his lips would be like labias.

19. Davis

Davis Member

Oh, I was wondering what happened when they were booted (the panties thing). I just turned on the replay; it is about to start from the beginning of the show. The intro stuff is on now.

20. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

It was great,NO begging for a change, Just BOOM get out,gone.