Best Present Ever (Stern Poster)

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Dec 18, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I celebrated my birthday tonight and I'm a bit tipsy, just reflecting on the night. I really don't know what I ever did to deserve this but I got the best Gift a Stern fan could get. I went out with a couple of people that I'm close to and I work with from SIRIUS here in Chicago this evening. We had fun at a restaurant. I was told by one of them he had a cool gift for me a really great gift. So I was sitting at the bar with them when I was given a Gift Card to Michaels (Crafts and Framing stuff)

I also got a really cool SIRIUS Track Jacket. Then I opened a Cardboard Tube with clearly a Poster in it. It was actually addressed from Tracy (intern Wrangler, Grillo hater ;) to the guys that gave it to me. It was a History of Howard Stern Part 2 poster signed and personalized to me from Howard Stern, Gary Dell'Abate, Artie Lange, Robin Quivers, Fred Norris, and Richard and Sal.

I'm overwhelmed with joy. I've never received something so cool in my life. The show for myself has been a big deal to me. In the years that I've listened it's been a big part and I turned it into a career of sorts. I'm more than touched by the show with it's ups and downs will always be a big part of my life.

2. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Lucky bastard.

Make sure to show us when you get it framed and hung up on your wall. :bigthumbup:

3. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

As a huge fan that has been listening everyday for nearly 15 years, that is the coolest present anyone could ever get. Nothing better than that.

4. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Very cool ! :ter:

5. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Wow that is the BEST!

6. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

That is great Taylor. I'm very jealous. Happy Birthday buddy. :agree:

7. volfan1

volfan1 New Member

That is a great present. Happy Birthday!

8. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

thats crazy! howard always says he doesn't do autographs, so u should consider yoruself lucky to get that poster.

9. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

I did a good job signing those things didn't I!

10. Roscoe

Roscoe New Member

pics?

11. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

that's fucking awesome, taylor! happy birthday you lucky bastard!!!

12. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Damn, that's awesome. You know Ringo ain't gving anything like that out at Christmas.

Peace and Love. Peace and Love.

13. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Very cool - we will definitely need to see pics once it gets back from Michaels!

14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Howard signed something and didn't devote any time on the radio show complaining about it? That is a sweet gift! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

15. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

I've heard of marking out but this is ridiculous :D:D Happy Birthday!

16. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

wow... hell of a gift! And, again, pics?

17. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

18. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

19. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

that is so damn awesome! thanks for sharing taylor.

20. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Very cool!

I like how Tim Sabean shoehorned his way into the credits ;)

[​IMG]