Best of XM....Is your SIRIUS Radio Compatible

Discussion in 'Sirius Radios' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hungrybologna

Hungrybologna New Member

I've had the XACT Visor XTR3 for the longest time so I finally decided to upgrade and went with the SL2 and the car kit. I also went with the Best of XM package.

2. SoundsLike

SoundsLike New Member

Have a REC unit in my Charger and Sportster 2 in wife's coche. Neither of them can do a la carte. I only care about 5 channels and my wife maybe one now. I'll buy that for a dollar!

3. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

yeah, i know i'm bumping a 1.5 year old thread, but when i woke up this morning i got a channel update message on my screen. pressed the button to wipe the message off the screen and happened to remember i read a thread earlier about sirius giving away a trial of best of xm. decided to try to turn to a boxm channel and to my surprise, what didn't use to work on my 1st gen starmate replay now works.

so in short this means, those who have a starmate replay with the stronger fm chipset can now get boxm.

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Enjoy it (SIRIUS 197). :churn:

[​IMG]

5. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I just had the same thing happen to my Starmate 5. Message said "Subscription updated", then the Best of XM channels became available!

6. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Their ad libs and tracks from top stories are top notch. The only drawback so far is their inferior interview techniques. Granted Stern is the master. Heard an interview with the Penthouse Pet of the Year and she couldn't get a word in edgewise. Terrible stuff.