Best alternative to recieve MLB ???

ravens#1

Sep 20, 2009
Without calling India Central (satrad customer service) and speak sign language over the phone I was leaving this one to some DRC input...

What I am inquiring about is the best sub/programming alternative to obtain MLB games... I currently have a stilletto with Siri best of Xm lifetime which doesnt offer all the MLB games???

The radio is capable so what about a 3-6mos sub for al-carte MLB only ??? Or is that even an alternative???

Just curious from some that may have knowledge of the ins-n-outs of the BEST alternatives...

Gots to listen to my O's games come season time... If that option is reasonable :confused:

Thanks for any input...in advance

Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
You could wait it out until spring to see if MLB allows Best of XM subscribers to air the games. If not, you will have to get XM. Major League Baseball is GREEDY.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
If you have either an iPhone or an iPod touch you can get MLB At Bat 2010 once it's out for $9.99 flat cost. You can choose to subscribe to MLB.TV and get the video feeds on your device, or pick and choose what games to watch at .99 a piece. The home and away audio feeds are free, and the video feeds of the home team are blacked out, but the audio feeds are not.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
You could wait it out until spring to see if MLB allows Best of XM subscribers to air the games. If not, you will have to get XM. Major League Baseball is GREEDY.

I agree otherwise I would get the Mirge or go to XM exclusively. Another option obivously the at bat app and MLB.TV premium you get both feeds video and audio so you could listen to your o's announcers or pick and choose who you want.