BCS Standings

Discussion in 'NCAA (All Sports)' started by AJ_II, Oct 20, 2008.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

No surprise at the top. If the season were to end right now, Texas and Alabama would play in Dolphin Stadium for the National Championship. Also, Utah and Boise State are both in the top 12 looking to crash the BCS party. Here's the list:

[​IMG]

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

We gotta do something about that! :right:
    We can't have them both crashing the party.

3. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

One more thing...notice how the computers have Ohio State ranked better than USC. Boy, I love the BCS!

4. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

And don't completely discount Tulsa or Ball State either. They're both sitting at 7-0!

But Boise clearly has the easiest road to the BCS...they're already in the top 12 and have a cakewalk left for a schedule. Utah still has to play TCU and BYU. Oh yeah, and TCU is at number 14!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Go USC!...:D

Texas, Alabama and PSU are all going to lose at least one game before the end of the year...:)

6. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I'm a Buckeye fan and even I find that way out of wack. The only thing I can think of is that we've played more ranked teams(ranked at the time). I don't get it. I guess the Penn State game will tell the tale.

7. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Wow, so if the Buckeye beat Penn State, it could very well be a rematch with USC in the Rose Bowl.

8. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Very, very strong possibility of that happening, even if OSU loses to Penn State. Penn State could then go on to the BCS nat'l championship game, leaving Ohio State to represent the Big 10 in the Rose Bowl.

9. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

This is the only thing we (OSU fans) have to look forward to now. :bigcry:

10. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Must be nice to have a Rose Bowl be such a huge disappointment!

11. goreds2

Good point. Plus, it will still be cool to beat Michigan again no matter how bad they are this year. The scarey thing is that Michigan will have no pressure on them.

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Enjoy it while you can. I think Michigan is gonna be a buzzsaw pretty soon, once Rich Rod gets his own guys in Ann Arbor.

13. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

[​IMG]

HOOK EM' :churn:

14. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I love UT's logo. Looks just like the female reproductive system!

[​IMG]

WRECK 'EM TECH!

[​IMG]

15. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Dude when I read that and saw that pic I about spit my coffee out. Very very nice.

16. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

That game was fantastic.

17. goreds2

18. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

They don't come out until late Sunday afternoons.

19. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

You just gave me a stiffy!:eek:

20. goreds2

Watch the BCS people match my Buckeyes up to BOISE STATE just to punish us for getting blown out the last two BCS title games. :mad: