Bagman - Don't quit your day job!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by dpkimmel2001, Nov 19, 2008.

1. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Sounds like home improvement is not your thing! :eek:

2. Bagman

Bagman Member

Aint that the truth. Who knew I would need a team of paramedics... all Im trying to do is mount a monitor... not trying to climb Mount Everest. Geez! Who knew?

3. dpkimmel2001

We're just glad that you pulled through! :yesshake:

4. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

I guess you need to stick to pulling people's pants down. :eek:

5. Pink Willie

Pink Willie Member

I have a feeling that he is very good at things like flower arrangements and picking out the right color combinations.

6. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Hanging curtains maybe? While prancing around to Rihana! Wee!!! :eek:

7. Bagman

Bagman Member

WOW! You must have me confused me with Marty. KIDDING!!! Just kidding!!!

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

DDAAMMMMMMMM!:spit:

9. mccastle

mccastle Member

What are you trying to say??? :D

10. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

That was a great story. I felt kind of bad for David when that one guy at the end of the 2nd hour called in and made a joke about how huge David is, then proceeded to offer him a product for said weight loss.

11. mccastle

mccastle Member

yeah that was kinda uncomfortable.

12. dpkimmel2001

That guy was an ass!

13. Tell me you fell off the ladder and accidentally used the power tool to impail your self (my younger brother did that...it was not funny at the least but I am warped so I had to laugh)

14. Tony In NS

Tony In NS New Member

I agree that guy with the weight loss plan should be put down and banned from tmd its people like that that we dont need in Nascar he must be a F1 fan

15. what the hell is wrong with f1...I lived in England/France for 8 months and thats all I watched MICHAEL SHUMACHER IS A GOD! The comment was unneeded about the weight loss product, but some people are just calling into radio shows to stir the cauldron!

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

No dear, TONY Shumacher is a god.:cool:
    I didnt hear the comment, but Poole catches this shit waayyyy too often on the show! If you CALL into a radio show and make deragatory comments about someone, knowing no one can see you, you are a chickenshit!:bigahh: Have some balls people, geezuz!

17. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

England? That explains a lot!:rofl2:

18. Bagman

Bagman Member

Geez! Sorry to disappoint. Next time, I will make sure there is some sort of dismemberment, or even death if that'll make you happy.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

19. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

"I agree that guy with the weight loss plan should be put down and banned from tmd its people like that that we dont need in Nascar he must be a F1 fan"

Your a moron. Do you have any idea how many Canadians are F1 fans?

"Tell me you fell off the ladder and accidentally used the power tool to impail your self (my younger brother did that...it was not funny at the least but I am warped so I had to laugh)"

You got some issues.

20. I prefer impalment, kidding. As long as your ok and breathing, thats the plus side!!! And no death is not what I prefer. truce?