Audi Connect T-Mobile Plan

Discussion in 'OEM Infotainment Systems' started by TSS Taylor, Apr 6, 2013.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I want lifetime :jj:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Lets see expensive car for crappy service, make sense.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It should be OK for people living in cities or areas with good coverage.
    $15 / month sounds more reasonable to me for people that spend a lot of time in their cars. I wouldn't use it enough to see the value in it.

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Oh yea $15 bucks a month isn't bad either, but for a luxury car brand going with one of the worst carriers will keep the cost down. If they would have signed with AT&T or Verizon it could have been anywhere between $30-50 bucks a month?

I wonder if you have to sign a contract plan with T-Mobile or are they unleash as well? :jj:

6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

All these different cars have different setups to access cool info. From the looks of it the Audi FORCES you to get the T-Mobile service in order to get the Google Maps and stuff. You can't just connect a phone's Data via Bluetooh and access that way. Kinda lame in that regard.

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

To me, that's where it will end up anyway. Your phone will be your link, it's already got all of your info and apps.

8. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

No worries, once you're out of T-Mobile coverage area you can just link up with satellites for data services.

9. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

No worries, once you're out of T-Mobile coverage area you can just link up with satellites for data services.:rolleyes: