ATW: 7/29/12 - 8/4/12 "Olympics Week"

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Since Olympics started today and the theme is next week, I'll get the thread started. So if anyone wants to change there avatar to something Olympic related.

I changed my avatar to represent the USA Olympic logo.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
good to have u back doin ur thing wolf. usa dream team all the way!!!

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I can't think of anything about the Olympics that interests me enough to be my avatar. I watch it, but in a detached, anthropologist-observing-a-new-found-culture kind of a way. I mostly think "look at all of the time, money and energy people put into these ultimately useless activities in the name of an institution that simultaneously reinforces and challenges nationalism." And then I wonder if one team is going to shoot another team from a country they're at war with.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I can't think of anything about the Olympics that interests me enough to be my avatar. I watch it, but in a detached, anthropologist-observing-a-new-found-culture kind of a way. I mostly think "look at all of the time, money and energy people put into these ultimately useless activities in the name of an institution that simultaneously reinforces and challenges nationalism." And then I wonder if one team is going to shoot another team from a country they're at war with.
You're glued to women's badminton and you know it.