Atw #402: Three Stooges Week

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
And who can ever forget that legendary movie/television series starring Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe Besser, Joe DeRita, Emil Sitka, Ted Healy, Bud Jamison, Christina McIntyre, Vernon Dent, Dudley Dickerson, Symona Boniface, James Morton and June Gittelson.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com

How 'bout a frame from their long-lost 1933 classic "Hello Pop!"

As many Stooge fans know, Larry, Moe and Curly worked with Ted Healy and made their movies at MGM until they were hired away at Columbia. "Hello Pop!" was thought to have been lost for years after its only known print was destroyed in a 1965 vault fire at MGM. However, a print was discovered in a garden shed in Australia in 2013. And the film's owner admitted that he wasn't even a fan of the Stooges!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
And who can ever forget that legendary movie/television series starring Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe Besser, Joe DeRita, Emil Sitka, Ted Healy, Bud Jamison, Christina McIntyre, Vernon Dent, Dudley Dickerson, Symona Boniface, James Morton and June Gittelson.

I did.

I used to watch a lot of Stooges. I even wrote a term paper about them, but I'm not familiar with this.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister Hectic, there was no such series as The Stoogey Bunch -- but there should have been. Mister scotch, I like my avatar. I learned to read at age four and bought my first comic book at age six. It was an issue of Walt Disney's Comics & Stories with Donald Duck on the cover. I've gotten my picture taken with him several times at Walt Disney World -- although, to be honest, I don't think it was the real Donald Duck. I think it was somebody in a costume.

for your amazement and amusement, here is the Knuckleheads' version of The Curly Shuffle that was a hit in Canada, eh?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I just wasn't sure what the stoogy bunch was.

Thought it would be more fun to hear about it here rather than the googles.