Atw #399: Valentine's Week

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Since Sunday is almost over, I'll take over ATW for this week and declare it Valentine's Week.

Next week will be the big 400, hopefully you guys enjoy next week theme.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
romantic_watercolor_wolf_valentine_holiday_card-r86a414ea7a7a4e0598a99d150190aee8_em0c6_307.jpg

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
True story: When I was in third grade, my teacher passed out small paper bags and asked us to decorate them for Valentine's Day. All the bags were to be attached to the bulletin board so we could bring Valentine's cards for our classmates and put each card in the proper bag. I drew a cartoon of a man holding a giant heart -- a very realistic-looking human heart. The teacher said my drawing was "gruesome" and she wouldn't let me use the bag. She handed me a new bag and said, "Here, use this."

Discouraging my creativity! I was traumatized for life!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
True story: When I was in third grade, my teacher passed out small paper bags and asked us to decorate them for Valentine's Day. All the bags were to be attached to the bulletin board so we could bring Valentine's cards for our classmates and put each card in the proper bag. I drew a cartoon of a man holding a giant heart -- a very realistic-looking human heart. The teacher said my drawing was "gruesome" and she wouldn't let me use the bag. She handed me a new bag and said, "Here, use this."

Discouraging my creativity! I was traumatized for life!
Or prevented from taking up the career of serial killer.

Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt