Atw #377 - 2018 Nfl Week

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Welcome to ATW #377 for the week of 9/9 - 9/15. It's time for some football.

Scotch is hosting next week.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
football-and-cte-all-brains.png

A study done in 2017 by Boston University researchers showed that out of 111 brains of deceased NFL players, 110 found extreme cases of CTE, a degenerative brain disorder which is found to be caused by repeated hits to the head, not just concussions, repeated hits to the head.

Reactions: Wolf and HecticArt

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Houston Texans vs NY Giants on Sept 28th. Go both teams!

giants-texans.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
And you wonder why I mock you for being a fan of half the teams in the league. :p

Hey, you should talk since you live near some football cities. Who knows you might be a fan of the Bucs, Dolphins, and Jags and you can't confess your love here. Since I'm a fan of two great teams.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Hey, you should talk since you live near some football cities. Who knows you might be a fan of the Bucs, Dolphins, and Jags and you can't confess your love here. Since I'm a fan of two great teams.

Stop being a geographical racist. Like how you are a taco fry racist. When have I ever made a statement that would make you think I root for another team? I bleed Green. I may kinda like some other teams but I don't love/care about anyone but the Eagles.

Fly Eagles Fly.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Stop being a geographical racist. Like how you are a taco fry racist. When have I ever made a statement that would make you think I root for another team? I bleed Green. I may kinda like some other teams but I don't love/care about anyone but the Eagles.

Fly Eagles Fly.

How am I being geographical racist? You have 3 teams in your state and you are probably a fan of one of them and simply can’t admit it.

Since you said you bleed green, that probably admitting your a Dolphins fan? They have aqua green in the team color.

Quit fighting it and finally come out if the closet. You NFL Florida team fan.

By the way Turkeys can’t fly! Also I’m not a racist on Taco Bell fries, I had them a few times. Have you yet or are you being racist and avoiding trying them?

Last edited: