Atw #366 - Pride Week

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Alright everybody get out your rainbow colors, unicorns, assless chaps or anything else to celebrate the LGBT community for the final ATW week for June which is Pride Week.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadisonRadio1

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'll probably be changing my avatar almost every day this week.

500_F_197746496_IMMkjTKJ8bmSZYLtlCDhDbgseN79E3fM.jpg

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Mr._Garrison.jpg

"Gay people are evil. Evil right down to their cold black hearts, which pump not blood like yours and mine, but rather a thick, vomitous oil that oozes through their rotten veins and clots in their pea-sized brains which becomes the cause of their Nazi-esque patterns of violent behavior."

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Local radio station playing "Totallly Gaydees" music commercial free during Toronto's Pride Parade. They are playing Rick Ashley now.

My son came in and tells me that this song is so annoying. He then tells me about this annoying thing on youtube called Rick-Rolling that uses that song.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Local radio station playing "Totallly Gaydees" music commercial free during Toronto's Pride Parade. They are playing Rick Ashley now.

My son came in and tells me that this song is so annoying. He then tells me about this annoying thing on youtube called Rick-Rolling that uses that song.

Since your son is a WWE fan, I got one word for him.

SAWFT isn't anything bad, it simply means lame.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I was going to go with Cam. I ran into Eric Stonestreet Friday night in New York.
I had to give him a double-take. I didn't bother him, he was heading somewhere with his girlfriend.

I'll go with Freddie Mercury since Madison beat me to Cam.
TFMTCFreddiey.jpg

Sorry Hectic. I'm a big Cam & Mitch fan. And Lily. And their cat Larry.
But that Freddy Mercury sounds like a good pick too

Reactions: HecticArt