Atw# 341: Anything Goes Week #10

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
After watching Anderson and Andy on CNN last night. I definitely don't care for Andy, he is not funny and there probably was working chemistry there, but to me, something was missing. To bad, they can't bring back Kathy Griffin.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
After watching Anderson and Andy on CNN last night. I definitely don't care for Andy, he is not funny and there probably was working chemistry there, but to me, something was missing. To bad, they can't bring back Kathy Griffin.
Andy seemed like he was trying too hard.
The both looked like they were too cold to really be into it.
Andy is very witty when hosting his live talk shows, but he's got no experience as a sidekick, and unlike Kathy Griffin, he's not a stand-up comedian. The NYE show on CNN is fairly unstructured, so you need someone like Kathy to basically stretch her stand-up routine to fit the show.

But perhaps the single biggest problem was the delay, whenever they went to remote reporters. Anderson would ask a question of the remote person, and then Andy would try to add some comedic color, but he'd end up stepping over the remote person's response. It was awkward.

Reactions: Wolf