Artie on the phone with Bubba

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by Blitz71, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I can barely stand listening to Artie on the phone with Bubba. He sounds like hes calling from the friggin' hospital and just got out of surgery or something. Maybe he just got up from a nap or something but he sounds like shit.

2. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I just sent a note over to the Stern show that he sounds more like Jeff Conaway about to vomit and pass out on Celebrity Rehab - be interested to hear some side-by-side soundbites if they could line it up. :)

3. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

fat fuckin' artie!

4. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

:hah:

5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I'm finding this hilarious. But his voice is getting worse the longer he speaks. That's not what happens to most people after waking up from a nap. It usually gets better and better.

6. Sirius01_8

Sirius01_8 Member

sounds a lot like someone just woke him up off the floor after downing a fifth or 5.

7. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully its not "Heroine Thursday".

8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

It sounds like it. Man I was happy at first. Now I'm bummed.

9. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

He sounds tired, and maybe like he has a clothespin on his nose. I hope it's just tired and rundown from promoting...

10. JYJr

JYJr Member

I missed it. Hopefully Howard will play clips once they get back from the Thanksgiving break...

11. Biaviian

Biaviian Well-Known Member

I had to turn it off. I couldn't stand to listen to his voice for another minute. I think I only lasted 3 or 4 minutes. Unfortunately, the Belzer interview was being relayed at the same time so I just turned off Sirius altogether. I don't know wich was worse, listening to Belzer or listening to Artie's voice.

12. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I almost had to turn it to. Its the first time, ever, that I even considered turning the channel on some one.

13. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

even bob levy?

14. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

or Joan Rivers???

15. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

But the Belzer segment was a full day after the Bam Margerra segment. The first time?

16. k9feces

k9feces Member

Look, Artie Clearly has an insane schedule, and the fact of the matter is that he is in bad shape and I'll tell you why. In other words he is back on heroine.

17. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Isn't it funny that the number one thing for both Howard and Artie is a Horse!:hah:

18. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I loved how bubba and brent both said "I want some of whatever Artie is on" about 2 seconds into the interview.

Artie must have still been in a daze because I don't think he heard them.

19. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I normally think the horse jokes here are lame and tired, but that's a good one. :D

20. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Meh. I guess it's better than dogshit misspelling heroin again. Unless he thinks Artie is on a female hero, that is.