Anybody see Jesse Mccartney during the lions game??

Discussion in 'NFL' started by TSSJimmyCoN, Dec 1, 2008.

1. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

Anyone see Jesse Mccartney get booed during the lions halftime show on thanksgiving. Best part of the game hands down. What a douche

2. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Sounds like Disney's in cahoots with the NFL... :rolleyes:

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well call me a Disney fan, but I like Jesse. He is just a kid, but can certainly sing.

I've never understood why folks take issue with these young mean trying to make it in the music business. I mean if you don't like his music that is fine, but what do you have against him? Did he piss in your wheaties or something?

4. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

no he pissed on my halftime show and interupted a perfectly sour mood with the lions losing to the titans. It's like a few years ago how they had enrique iglesias sing hero during half time. Nobody wants to hear that crap during halftime in a Blue collar town.

5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Then your bone is with the NFL who signed him to sign, not with him personally! When you said the best part was him being booed it seemed like you had something against the kid.

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Sadly, regardless of how low the act actually is, it was probably the highlight of the Lions game .... unless you are a fan of the opposition.

7. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I can vouch of that. I bought one of your radio and the songs you memoed are par with that...:)

8. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

i definitely thought it was the highlight of the game. what a symbol for detroit's disgust with everything

9. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

This must be the only sub-forum in NFL history with a thread about the Jonas Brothers AND a thread about Jesse McCartney. :right:

10. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

It's certainly got more Lions talk than most NFL sub-forums!:right:

11. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

I'm officially a fairweather fan of whoever wins the nfc