Anybody here Twitter?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My wife has been twittering for the last couple of weeks and I finally signed up today.

I notice several of the Sirius XM channels have presenses on Twitter as does Ryan from Orbitcast.

Anybody else from here there?

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
My wife has been twittering for the last couple of weeks and I finally signed up today.

I notice several of the Sirius XM channels have presenses on Twitter as does Ryan from Orbitcast.

Anybody else from here there?
Not I... but you got me thinking of signing up. Let me know how you're liking it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another site besides this one to get hooked on. :icon_eek:

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I do. No one follows me. I don't tweet. But I know that Penn Jillette's hair dresser found a noodle in his hair last week, and I get woot tweets.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'm a heavy Tweeter... I'd give the link, but it has my picture on there... :shock:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I have added all of you.

I have yet to say anything. I have this feeling that all 6 of my followers (3 or which I don't even know) are hanging on my every word expecting it to be profound.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Not I... but you got me thinking of signing up. Let me know how you're liking it. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another site besides this one to get hooked on. :icon_eek:

I don't know yet. I like it better than facebook. No stupid quizes that keep getting sent your way.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I have yet to say anything. I have this feeling that all 6 of my followers (3 or which I don't even know) are hanging on my every word expecting it to be profound.

Come on IdRatherBeSkiing... Don't leave us hanging, We're anxiously awaiting your first tweet, or whatever they call it. ;)