Any Storm Users?

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by MM, Apr 18, 2010.

1. MM

MM Administrator

Just curious. Can't remember if I asked this before.

2. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

crickets chirping........................................sorry MM, couldn't resist. Congrats & good luck with the new BB forum.!

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I used one for about 5 minutes when I paired it to my wife's cousin's car. That's all the time I needed to not want one! I was in the market at the time and decided to get the Bold (which I love).

I wish BB would create an android based touchscreen phone with access to BIS and BES. All the greatness of android plus the true push functionality of BIS/BES would be my ultimate phone.

4. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

I still have a Storm 9530. Like it too.

5. MM

MM Administrator

I just got a new one last week due to some screen clicking issues. I'm very happy now.

What OS are you running? I am running a .607 hybrid right now.

6. MM

MM Administrator

I should of known that was coming. :)

7. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

Sorry it took so long for the reply - I'm running 5.0.0.419

I think it's safe to say that you and I are the only two Storm users here....

8. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Keep your eyes peeled for the 9800 slider. Touch screen slider with physical keyboard.

9. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

That looks pretty sweet. Hopefully the keyboard is similar to the size of the Bold 9000's> :cool:

10. MM

MM Administrator

We must be. :)

I am running a .705 hybrid. There is a new hybrid being released tonight .748. I'll post a link if you want.

There is .591 "official" from some carrier out. It is much better than .419. Again, let me know if you want a link.

11. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

If you post a link I'll have to install it. Thanks!