And another champion is crowned!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Easy Money, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Great job RCR!:bigclap:

2. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Another exiciting race to the end............Congrats Clint and RCR!!!

3. Dave_Perry

Dave_Perry New Member

I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck, and ever since he has been a consistent winner, he is a natural. Clint on the other hand has raced all his life and even though he has made it to the top series, his stats are no more impressive then Casey Atwood. I dont think Clint could be the gum on the bottom of Carl's shoes, ever that gum has more talent.

Carl's All Time Stats 2003-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 15 wins

Busch/Nationwide 21 wins

Truck 6 wins

Clint's All Time Stats 2005-2008 Full Time Seasons

Cup 2 wins

Busch/Nationwide 6 wins

4. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Are you for real??????????? :bs::bs::bs: Give the boy some credit, all your stats will be noted in the books, but there will be NO stat that says Carl lost, only one that says Clint Bowyer 2008 Champion.

5. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Yah, what he said!

Congrats Clint & RCR! :bigclap:

6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

By that logic we should just crown Jeff Gordon champion every year. Look at his stats. Or Richard Petty for that matter?

7. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

Congrats to RCR and the 2 team!

8. Jager

Jager Member

Yea congrats goes out to Clint Boyer. He and the 2 team did what they needed to do to win the Nationwide Series trophy.

9. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

"I would not say that Clint won the championship, I would say that Carl lost the championship. Clint is not ever on the same tier driver wise that Carl is. Think, Just a few years ago, Carl was stocking shelves at a grocery store when called to come race a truck"

So what the hell do you think Carl was doing after he was done stocking shelves for the day? He was racing. Carl has also been racing his whole life.

So Carl lost the championship, which means someone had to win it, and that was Clint. Same number of races, same opportunity for the same points and CLint scored more points. End of discussion.

10. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

:rofl2::bigclap::

11. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Trying to compare one drivers 5 year stats to anothers 3 year stats is rather pointless.

12. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I competely agree.:bigclap:

13. I feel bad for Mr. Backflip two championships lost!!!!!

14. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Yeah, and all in the same weekend!

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

16. Sucks to be a ROUSHIE!!!!