Adam Walsh murder case finally closed.

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Evil_Ernie, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I am glad the family has closure.

Too bad the loser was not alive so we could fry him or give him some prison justice.

3. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I'm also glad the family finally has closure. I am very thankful to John Walsh for all of his work with missing children and for his work on America's Most Wanted.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Exactly.

I'm an eye for an eye kind of a guy.

5. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

yeah, that killer was the definition of creepy

6. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Sometimes I watch America Most Wanted if there nothing else on, but to be honest, I never knew about this until yesterday. But after reading the story, I feel sorry for the Walsh family and I am glad they finally found closure!

7. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

I heard John Walsh speak one time. He is a god's honest hero. I'd run through a brick wall for this guy. Schmucks like the Goldmans sue OJ Simpson and piss and moan. John Walsh made it his life's passion to nail scumbags.

8. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

not sure why the Goldmans are the schmucks here...their son was decapitated by the juice for crissakes

9. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

I'm glad there is finally closure for the Walsh family. I knew his son was murdered but I had no idea that they didn't know who the killer was.

10. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Sounds like the authorities fugged up the investigation yet again. It's a wonder that they're able to solve a Rubik's cube let alone a murder.

11. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I am also glad there is closure in the minds of the Walsh family.

The good thing (if I can put it that way) that came from this horrible crime is that John Walsh has done a lot of good things to raise awareness of all sorts of crimes and has worked hard for good causes to get the public more involved in solving some of these cases.

12. Musicologist

Musicologist Member

Actually, Ottis Toole was the prime suspect all along, and the Walsh family was well aware of it.

However, due to the way the Florida authorities completely botched the investigation, it has never been confirmed until now.

The authorities lost the suspect's car! How in @#$%^&!* do you lose an entire car involved in a homicide investigation?! :rolleyes: To this day, it's never been found.

13. Supafly

Supafly Member

I always thought his son's head was mailed to him in a box but the TV news said they found it floating down the river.
    Either way I think John Walsh has some issues to work through.

14. IdRatherBeSkiing

I think that was the movie Seven.

15. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I really wish that people convicted of such ruthless crimes could be executed in the same manner as their victims.

16. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Yeah...like that crazy woman in Orlando who claimed she gave her daughter to the baby sitter and then she just disappeared. But then took 6 weeks to report it.

17. IdRatherBeSkiing

Hard to kill a guy who is already dead.

18. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I don't care how tough the perpetrator might act. The knowledge that he/she is about to die the same way as they murdered their victims will bring them back to reality. True they may not be afraid of dieing but the way they die is a different matter.:mad:

19. IdRatherBeSkiing

I don't disagree with you ... but in this case the guy has been dead for 10 years. Its not like you can kill him again.

20. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I meant people who are currently on death row for similar crimes.