845-661-3346. Trust me it's awsome

JKoffler44

Oct 20, 2008
Yeah, so I called the number last night but didn't leave a message. First thing this morning the phone is ringing "Restricted" so I pick up thinking it must be some kind of emergency. All I hear is loud music and then Sour Shoes singing.
He has called me twice since then...
Great....

Reactions: hyson

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Yeah, so I called the number last night but didn't leave a message. First thing this morning the phone is ringing "Restricted" so I pick up thinking it must be some kind of emergency. All I hear is loud music and then Sour Shoes singing.
He has called me twice since then...
Great....

ha ha ha... that's why I didn't call. Sour Shoes having my number has the potential to be very annoying.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Just do what I did and dial *67, THEN the number. It id's your number as "private"

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
dude fuckin coolest thing ever!!!!! thanks so much for that number!!!

i called like 3 times and it said the voicemail was full, then i just wok up this morn and i had a message. it was sour shoes!!!!!! he did a bunch of george tekie and was and left me a like 5 min message! really cool!!! thanks again! you all gotta try this shit!

-jhdk

Reactions: yippeekyaa

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I don't know, I'm a bit tempted to call and see what happens..

I'm just afraid he'll start calling to harass me on a daily basis though. :p

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What? You're worried about giving your phone number to a full-grown psychopath that still lives with his parents and has no unique personality, as he rather impersonates other people and plays every song ever composed on a synthasizer? What could go wrong? :D

Reactions: hexagram

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
What? You're worried about giving your phone number to a full-grown psychopath that still lives with his parents and has no unique personality, as he rather impersonates other people and plays every song ever composed on a synthasizer? What could go wrong? :D

:ter:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Jesus Christ, I wouldn't call that sociopath with xan_user's phone.... lol

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'm thinking about it for my work phone... I get voicemails emailed to me :D

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Make up your mind will ya, you already said 3 pages back that you called it, now you are saying you won't?

Let me explain.

I called with a private number leaving no way for Sour to get my phone number. I wouldn't call with anyone's unblocked number. That's like giving tnt to a monkey.

So, I wouldn't call with the intention of leaving my number to have him call back.

Good call though. +1, you're a sharp cookie.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I run the phone system at my office and I can set up a voicemail box using one of our unused numbers and then delete it when I get tired of it. This might be worth trying.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I hesitate to call in case he actually answers... I want this on v-mail. Has he actually picked up on anyone?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I called with a private number leaving no way for Sour to get my phone number. I wouldn't call with anyone's unblocked number. That's like giving tnt to a monkey.

"Yes, Boff!"

Baba Booey with TNT is a photoshop waiting to happen.