2018 Drc Cartoon Characters Madness

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Welcome to the eleventh installment of the DRC Madness tournament bracket, which May madness theme is Cartoon Characters. But before laying out any ground rules and accepting anything, I would like to establish the format first if we all can agree on or not?

I'm thinking cartoon characters we nominate should be from films, tv shows, and newspapers. I prefer not to accept characters from comic books that can be it's own madness theme, even though they do appear in tv shows. So that where I want to figure out before we nominate anything, characters from old DC and Marvel old tv cartoon shows. Should they be accepted or not?

This madness bracket will either be 64 or 128 sizes.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
No Snoopy then ?
and films and tv shows. Of course, I'll accept the Peanuts gang, you know Koop loves them.

But that another question, what happens if somebody nominates Peanuts. Is that all the characters or should we break up the characters? Who knows who might be popular Snoopy, Charlie, Woodstock etc.

Snoopy is from a newspaper.

I am ok with no marvel or DC comics. I would not vote for any of them anyways.
I agree, but they have old cartoon shows like the Justice League. So do we accept them and again break those characters up?

That what partially bothering me, if we break up the cartoon characters individually they could easily fill up all the brackets.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Another thing there so many characters from Looney Tunes and Disney. I can go along breaking them up individually. Be kinda interesting who people prefer Goofy vs. Pluto.

There are some characters work perfect for a tag team like Tom & Jerry and Ren & Stimpy, I can't break those characters up individually.

Another I just thought of Garfield and Odie, I think Garfield could still be strong by himself then again they are a duo.

Sorry if I am overthinking this, I wouldn't imagine if somebody has similar questions like me.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think at some point you just have to use common sense.

This is cartoon character madness not cartoon franchise madness.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Alright, way I see things now cartoon characters will be nominated individually, sup for some characters that can work as a team. I will accept characters from films, tv shows, and newspapers. Anybody from a comic strips will not be accepted.

As long everybody is ok with this, then I can start accepting cartoon characters soon. This will most likely be a 128 bracket, which will be a lot of voting in the seed ranking system. I could do some research on the all-time greatest cartoon characters and which can help break up the seed rankings.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
How about characters from TV commercials? Tony the Tiger, the Trix rabbit, Quisp & Quake, Count Chocula & Booberry, the Geiko gecko, Joe Camel, McGruff the crime dog, Smokey the bear?

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Belle
Beast
Mrs. Potts
Chip
Lumiere
Cogsworth
Gaston