2017 Drc Halloween Madness

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Welcome to the 2017 DRC Halloween Madness

Since October is popular with horror and scary stuff. I wanna create a small tournament, the bracket amount will depend on how many things you guys suggest.

This time we won't be thinking of 10 things and have them go at it before the madness brackets. Just simply think of anything that is related to Halloween and it will be thrown in the madness brackets. If two or more think of the same item, that is ok this time. There won't be a number system this time, when we get enough nominations. Everything will mixed up as for an example, Freddy Krueger vs Jack-o'lantern.

Like I said, if will probably be a small tournament and hopefully we can get this started sometime next week and end it by Halloween. Plus I want to test this format out, when next month will probably be the Ice Cream Madness. Start thinking of anything related to Halloween and we can get the madness started!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Candy Corn
Jack O' Lanterns
Thriller (song)
Halloween (movie)
Pumpkins
Falling Leaves
Jack Skellington
Costumes
Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Bela Lugosi
Vincent Price
Monster Mash
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Spooky (song)
Bobbing for Apples
Costume Parties
Ghostbusters
Friday the 13th movies
Haunted House
Grim Reaper
Trick or Treating

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Cutting your tongue on a cheap plastic costume mask.

Cyanide laced Pixie Stix.
You're sick! lol I might have to rethink some of these choices?

Candy Corn
Jack O' Lanterns
Thriller (song)
Halloween (movie)
Pumpkins
Falling Leaves
Jack Skellington
Costumes
Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Bela Lugosi
Vincent Price
Monster Mash
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Spooky (song)
Bobbing for Apples
Costume Parties
Ghostbusters
Friday the 13th movies
Haunted House
Grim Reaper
Trick or Treating
There we go

Last edited:

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
Frankenstein
Bride Of Frankenstein
The Mummy
The Wolf Man
The Invisible Man
The Creature From The Black Lagoon
The Phantom Of The Opera
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Reactions: Wolf

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
WTF? You asked for anything related to Halloween. When I was a kid, most costumes were purchased at the supermarket. They came in a flat cardboard box and included a flammable plastic pajama with a picture of Superman or Frankenstein or whatever you were on the chest and a thin plastic mask. The mask had a slit in front of your mouth with razor sharp edges. You learned early on that sticking your tongue in there would slice it to ribbons, but you did it year after year. That was your introduction to the "imp of the perverse".

Then when I was in 4th grade a man in a Houston suburb poisoned his own son with cyanide laced Pixy Stix and everyone freaked out and Halloween was never the same. They told me not to eat the Pixy Stix I got that year so I hid them in my closet. And ate them over the next year, knowing each one I opened might kill me. But you know, sugar.

And that's Halloween in a nutshell.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Not a fan of Halloween. If we get invited to a party, I go as any character that requires the least amount of effort; Ozzy Osborne, David Gest, Tony Soprano, a motorcycle dude, etc. I like pumpkin pie, but I hate flavored anything, especially pumpkin flavor. To me, Halloween represents the death of living things, and the transition to winter. Don't like being scared, or haunted houses, or horror stories.

But I do think it's cute when little kids get dressed-up, and I've been to adult Halloween parties where the guests go all-out, especially the predominantly gay parties. Those are fun.