2017 Drc Automobiles Madness

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Welcome to the fourth tournament bracket of the 2017 and it finally time for DRC Vehicles Madness.

With the previous three tournaments, I been playing with different formats and with your help of suggestions on improving it. Hopefully we have finally nailed the format down. The tournament won't officially start until November 1st. But I'm giving everybody 12 days early to submit your picks on vehicles. Once again, just submit anything that is related to cars, trucks, suvs, semi's, motorcycles and will be submitted into the early wild card elimination brackets. Which will determine the bracket order for the final 64.

I will accept vehicles that appeared in TV shows, movies or whatever. Specific year types and models or just the basic brands and models. That way a lot of submissions can come in and be easier to sort out, towards the wild card elimination brackets. So start thinking of your vehicles and turn on your engines as the next round of madness begins!

Reactions: HecticArt

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I know you already posted the West model but I second it.

The cool Batmobiles. I'm purposely leaving off Affleck's Gropemobile because everything about this new Batman is trash. Same goes for the Clooney ans Kilmer versions.

'

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Originally this was called Cars Madness, but I was thinking people wouldn't consider a truck, semi and suv as a car. Plus I had people in the past correct me, when I told them you have a nice car. It not a car, it a truck! So that why I called it Vehicles Madness and I just googled vehicle and saw this.

A vehicle (from Latin: vehiculum) is a mobile machine that transports people or cargo. Typical vehicles include wagons, bicycles, motor vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses), railed vehicles (trains, trams), watercraft (ships, boats), aircraft and spacecraft.
So technically boat is a vehicle, but I wasn't considering it part of the tournament. I was mostly aiming for vehicles with wheels and of coarse people will probably throw in planes now. But I want to throw in semi, motorcycles, etc. So the proper term, I should been looking for is automobiles.

Classification of Automobiles

So technically this should been called 2017 DRC Automobiles Madness. Hopefully it is ok, but I would like to keep watercraft's and aircraft's out of the tournament. Maybe that can be a future tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Originally this was called Cars Madness, but I was thinking people wouldn't consider a truck, semi and suv as a car. Plus I had people in the past correct me, when I told them you have a nice car. It not a car, it a truck! So that why I called it Vehicles Madness and I just googled vehicle and saw this.

So technically boat is a vehicle, but I wasn't considering it part of the tournament. I was mostly aiming for vehicles with wheels and of coarse people will probably throw in planes now. But I want to throw in semi, motorcycles, etc. So the proper term, I should been looking for is automobiles.

Classification of Automobiles

So technically this should been called 2017 DRC Automobiles Madness. Hopefully it is ok, but I would like to keep watercraft's and aircraft's out of the tournament. Maybe that can be a future tournament.
The tug boat was a little much?

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
So far we are up to 28 automobiles

1957 Chevy Bel Air
1961 Ferrari 250 GT
1964 Ford Mustang
1965 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350
1967 Chevy Camaro