2011 TV Shows Fall Lineup

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Here the new 2011-12 Fall lineup for the major networks.

ABC - ABC.com - ABC's 2011|2012 Shows
  • Apartment 23
  • Charlie's Angels
  • Good Christian Belles
  • Last Man Standing
  • Man Up
  • Missing
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Pan Am
  • Revenge
  • Scandal
  • Suburgatory
  • The Chew
  • The River
  • Work It

CBS - 2011 CBS Fall Previews on CBS.com
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • A Gifted Man
  • How To Be A Gentleman
  • Person of Interest
  • Unforgettable

FOX - FOX Broadcasting Company - Programming
  • Alcatraz
  • Allen Gregory (animated)
  • The Finder
  • The Flintstones (animated)
  • I Hate My Teenage Daughter
  • In The Flow With Affion Crockett
  • Napoleon Dynamite (animated)
  • New Girl
  • Terra Nova
  • Touch
  • The X Factor

NBC - Upcoming Shows 2011 | NBC Official Site
  • Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea
  • Awake
  • Bent
  • Best Friends Forever
  • Betty White's Off Their Rockers
  • Brian Williams Newsmagazine
  • Fashion Star
  • Free Agents
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Grimm
  • It's Worth What?
  • Love in the Wild
  • Prime Suspect
  • Smash
  • The Firm
  • The Marriage Ref
  • The Playboy Club
  • Up All Night
  • Whitney
  • Who's Still Standing?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I never heard of Breaking Bad, but I just looked it up and it airs on AMC which I never really watch. I just listed the new shows appearing on the major networks. I know their will be quite a bit of returning shows.
I think you'd like it. The only bad thing is you need to watch it from the beginning, like LOST, to have it make sense to you.

It's a friggin awesome show though.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Hollywood is out of ideas. If it weren't for Big Bang Theory I'd probably just unplug the HD antenna from the TV.
I agree remaking The Flintstones would probably be ridiculous, Napoleon Dynamite come on what is Hollywood thinking of now! :rolleyes:

I think you'd like it. The only bad thing is you need to watch it from the beginning, like LOST, to have it make sense to you.

It's a friggin awesome show though.
I probably would, but unfortunately I never got around to watch The Walking Dead and I heard that a great show.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I agree remaking The Flintstones would probably be ridiculous, Napoleon Dynamite come on what is Hollywood thinking of now! :rolleyes:

I probably would, but unfortunately I never got around to watch The Walking Dead and I heard that a great show.
I rent the old stuff on Netflix through DVD or streaming. Just finished watching the first disk of Mad Men Season 1 (which wasn't what I thought it would be, although still pretty good). After that's up I've got 'The Wire' on the queue after that.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Don't forget How Often Do You Get Laid? (on Spike), Hyson's Big Bathtub (children's programming) and Political Mumbo-Jumbo, with hosts TXWJ and HecticArt on MSNBC.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Don't forget How Often Do You Get Laid? (on Spike), Hyson's Big Bathtub (children's programming) and Political Mumbo-Jumbo, with hosts TXWJ and HecticArt on MSNBC.
Hyson's Survival Weekends on the Outdoor Channel.

I like that :D :drool: :p

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
So has anyone checked out the new fall TV lineup? I haven't checked out any new shows yet, but Thursday lineup kinda has some interest, like:

Person of Interest
Whitney
Charlie's Angels

Other shows:
Revenge
Pan Am
and some others, I can't think of right now.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
So has anyone checked out the new fall TV lineup? I haven't checked out any new shows yet, but Thursday lineup kinda has some interest, like:

Person of Interest
Whitney
Charlie's Angels

Other shows:
Revenge
Pan Am
and some others, I can't think of right now.
My wife is DVRing Revenge, but I haven't watched it.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Watched Playboy Club--could be good but could be really bad. I'm 50/50 at this point.

Watched UPALL NIGHT (will arnett and christina applegate) and I think it is hilarious. helps to have kids to understand this show. I love it.

Watched X-Factor--I liked it.

Will Watch:

Whitney--please be funny!

Persons of Interest: Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus from LOST) is in this. I HAVE TO WATCH IT--just cuz he was so great on LOST.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I'm not watching any new shows. If one of them turns out to be good, like in a year or six months, I'll catch up on the episodes online.

I'll watch Boardwalk Empire, House, Big Bang Theory and 30 Rock again. I'm digging the Archer mini-arc so far, and of course Doctor Who.

Mostly I've been compulsively watching the complete series DVDs of It's Garry Shandling's Show and The Larry Sanders Show. Garry is now in most of my dreams.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
Watched UPALL NIGHT (will arnett and christina applegate) and I think it is hilarious. helps to have kids to understand this show. I love it.

Persons of Interest: Michael Emerson (Benjamin Linus from LOST) is in this. I HAVE TO WATCH IT--just cuz he was so great on LOST.
I forgot about Up All Night, I'm with you I plan on watching Persons of Interest because of Michael Emerson, he was good in Lost.