128GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 MicroSDXH Card

Discussion in 'Android' started by Ehilbert1, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I found this on slickdeals. Its new and just came out. It should work with all the newer Android phones and tablets with a MicoSD slot. I think the price is pretty good. Some companies charge that for an extra 16gb upgrade. If you need the space this would do it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-microSDXC-Adapter-SDSDQUA-128G-G46A/dp/B00IIJ6W4S/?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=XlEyVJ87EeOG4vINqyQBHQ0_AB5z3_0_0_0]Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 128 GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter (SDSDQUA-128G-G46A): Computers & Accessories[/ame]

2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

3. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

It was just released and it sold and sold. This is the cheapest on the net. Best buy has it for $200.

4. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Ahh, gotcha.

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That is a good price.

Same time next year, I'm guessing it'll be $60.

6. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

Yes it is. I'm looking to buy a smaller tablet. I checked out the iPad mini. Its really nice and the screen was gorgeous. What threw me off was paying $100 more for an extra 16GB. I wanted the 32GB but $100 for that extra 16GB is to much for me.

So I'm thinking about a small Galaxy Tab and this card. I probably won't fill it up but compared to paying almost that for 16GB its a steal. Again just my opinion.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

For as much as I like my iPad, no memory cards or USB ports are my biggest gang-ups with em. Price is a close second, but the quality of the iPads helps a bit, but not enough for me to buy one with my money.

The nice thing about buying a card (even though it offsets the savings of buying a non- iPad) is that you can use it it other devices.

8. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I'm not really hung up on Apple not providing SD card slot. That is their deal. I would think that after all these years they would at least drop the price of their memory upgrades. Then again that is were profit comes into play. Plus as we all know they sell no matter what.

Hectic I agree about using those cards in other devices. When I went from my Razr Maxx to the Galaxy S4. I just took my card out put it in the new phone and I was done. No syncing 60 some gigs of music and pics, it was instant and done. That is why I love those cards. Plus you can take it from your phone to tablet and back in seconds.