You've got to be kidding me, sybian riding contest!?!? BULLSH*T!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
when i woke up this morning, this segment was on, and I listened for about 5 minutes and it was total bullshit. I mean most people hate the regular sybian rides. who wants a sybian riding contest other than eric from hoboken???

luckily a miserable men replay was on 101 this morning, so i was able to listen to that until the west coast feed came on.

still trying to figure out who this appeals to, cuz its certainly not the majority of sirius listeners.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Could be worse....could be a "Howard Stern radio caller plugging Howard TV" contest. I'm listening now. It's pretty awful and as all sybian rides, is super forced (with fake ass Lou's dumb commentary on top of it...Something tells me this sounded great on paper and will be Lou's first and last appearance on the show).

jnockels

Mar 1, 2009
Yankton, SD
There was a time when Howard said people were getting sick of the Sybian (which we were) and stopped doing it. Now, it's all the time, again. This is the only time during the show that I turn it off. I actually turned on Opie and Anthony during the segment today. Jim Norton is a funny funny guy.

I could probably do without the Mexican Delivery game too.

"Weee...."
"Are you feeling it? Turn it up Gary. "

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
ur goddamn right. I'll take almost any programming over a f*ckin sybian contest. one of the worst segments I have ever heard on stern in my life.

ironsheik.jpg

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Now hear me out. I think, maybe. MAYBE the segment wasn't so much about the sybian as much as having Lou come in and "direct" some women and that was the bit.

Don't get me wrong, most sybian rides are boring and old to me to. I'm just putting this crazy idea out there to see what you guys think.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Now hear me out. I think, maybe. MAYBE the segment wasn't so much about the sybian as much as having Lou come in and "direct" some women and that was the bit.

Don't get me wrong, most sybian rides are boring and old to me to. I'm just putting this crazy idea out there to see what you guys think.

WOW! SOMEONE GETS IT FINALLY! This was HILARIUS! Lou is the creepiest!

Why do you people continue to listen if the show sucks so bad?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
WOW! SOMEONE GETS IT FINALLY! This was HILARIUS! Lou is the creepiest!

Why do you people continue to listen if the show sucks so bad?

Nah, cut Beaniemac some slack. He's a cool guy who praises the show when he likes it. He just hates Sybian rides. But as a plus, he keeps naked films of his wife and he's one of the only black Stern fans here!! We need his perspective!! :bigthumbup:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
That's what bothers me the most!

I think he wrote it off too fast. I ALMOST did but I LOVE that creepy talk! Didn't even HEAR the girl on the sybian! Just AAAAAAAAAH YEAH LOOK AT THAT WET CLIT YYYYYYYYYYYEAHHHHHHH

Almost sounded like Riley a couple of times!

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

They really need to cut down on Howard TV dictating so much of "The Howard Stern Radio Show".

Have you missed the point, its not a radio show that does an occasional bit for HTV, its the HTV show that lets us listen in on the radio. :crazy:

Last edited: