Your Single Artist Channels now have a home...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
(Yes, this is crossposted.)

On my SL2.

No reboot, reset, reconfigure required!

Channel 810 -- Limited Engagements (Long live the Bridge! Long live Boneyard! I wonder what this means for Elvis)
811 - Sirius XM Sports Nation 2
812 - Sirius XM Bootlegs (Stuff recorded at the Sirius studios. Phil Collins, Coldplay, 3 Doors Down, Faith Hill, Duran Duran, Def Leopard, holy crap..this sounds like Super Shuffle...LIVE EDITION.)
813 - Music Showcase
814 - Comedy
815 - Talk
816 - America Right
817 - America Left
818 - C-Span
819 - The Power
820 - Public Radio Exchange

Last edited:

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
Channel 810 -- Limited Engagements (Long live the Bridge! Long live Boneyard! I wonder what this means for Elvis)

I think by limited engagements, SXM means stuff like non-Christmas holiday channels (St Pattys, Easter Mass?, 4th of July patriotic...) Just my assumption though.

And before anyone gets confused, the new stations are Sirius Internet Radio-exclusive. It's showing up as channels 8xx on Kryptonite's SL2 because that receiver does wifi streaming too.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think by limited engagements, SXM means stuff like non-Christmas holiday channels (St Pattys, Easter Mass?, 4th of July patriotic...) Just my assumption though.

And before anyone gets confused, the new stations are Sirius Internet Radio-exclusive. It's showing up as channels 8xx on Kryptonite's SL2 because that receiver does wifi streaming too.

If you have the internet access at sirius.com, you'll get the new stuff there.

The promo mentions things like ABBA Radio, Fireman Radio, Mandatory Metallica, so it gives me hope. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Hopefully this will eventually mean the end of Grateful Dead Radio, and the others.

hwkn

Oct 14, 2008
Evanston,IL
Hopefully it won't mean the end of the Grateful Dead Channel[I for 1 like it unlike you.....if you don't like it don't listen]

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Hopefully it won't mean the end of the Grateful Dead Channel[I for 1 like it unlike you.....if you don't like it don't listen]

I dont like it but hey to each his own. I hope this means Sirius XM will have a channel that has these rotating once a week.