YAY! ETM called in today!

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Loved hearing that ungrateful, deformed, demented tool and his twisted logic:

"Ehhhh, it's all your fault that I let The Bunny Ranch post a naked picture of me!! Ehhhhh, if you didn't let me advertise on your show, I'd have more tickets sold!! Ehhhh, Johnny doesn't like you asking me questions about masturbation, so he hasn't called me in two weeks!!"

Artie had some great lines, epspecially when he asked how loathesome do you have to be in order for an entire audience to boo you when you come out in a wheelchair. Imagine . . . an audience that has been known to cheer Jeff The Drunk, High-Pitch Eric, or Siobhon the Tranny; and they boo ETM.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's funny with me.

I don't like him calling in...until they start kicking him around and playing the "Eric the _____" lines.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think ETM is the most ego-centric person on the planet. Artie is a close second. I'm not an especially big fan of Artie, but when he goes after the little guy, I laugh my ass off.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I was excited to hear from ETM because I knew that he hadn't been on in a while and was surely pissed about it.

I know a lot of people hate him but I love it when he calls in because he is just so stupid and angry and so easily dismissed but Howard knows that the longer he stays on the more pissed he will be. Howard loves toying with that kid.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It made my day when I saw "Eric the Angry Midget" on the PDT. I can't get enough of him. He sounds like a lot of the posters on here when he complains about bits, except that he's saying HE would be better than those segments.

Its too funny that its because of Howard's indiscretion that an issue was made out of the nude pic HE posed for and his whore posted online. He really thinks he's only reached a certain level of fame because the show is holding him down!!

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Loved hearing that ungrateful, deformed, demented tool and his twisted logic:

"Ehhhh, it's all your fault that I let The Bunny Ranch post a naked picture of me!! Ehhhhh, if you didn't let me advertise on your show, I'd have more tickets sold!! Ehhhh, Johnny doesn't like you asking me questions about masturbation, so he hasn't called me in two weeks!!"

Artie had some great lines, epspecially when he asked how loathesome do you have to be in order for an entire audience to boo you when you come out in a wheelchair. Imagine . . . an audience that has been known to cheer Jeff The Drunk, High-Pitch Eric, or Siobhon the Tranny; and they boo ETM.

I agree, I love it when ETM calls. Radio gold!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I think ETM is the most ego-centric person on the planet. Artie is a close second. I'm not an especially big fan of Artie, but when he goes after the little guy, I laugh my ass off.

:bigthumbup: