XMP3 Auto Recording Delete?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'm sorry, I tried to search for the answer instead of posting a new thread but this is driving me crazy.

I just recently got Cpt BMF's XMP3 player. And it's been fantastic so far. But one issue I can't seem to figure (even after reading the manual and searching online) is how to delete the Auto Recordings.

I'm guessing this will eventually fill up the memory and don't want to limit what I can record off my scheduled stuff.

Any help would be great.

bcushman

May 26, 2009
You cannot delete auto recordings without doing a reset of the receiver, however, the amount of space it takes up does NOT effect the memory allocated for recorded programs.

Reactions: hyson

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
You cannot delete auto recordings without doing a reset of the receiver, however, the amount of space it takes up does NOT effect the memory allocated for recorded programs.

Some people believe the autorecordings mess with the disappearing recording schedule, so they turn it off. Not sure if there is any truth though

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Hey, that sounds pretty good, I guess. Thanks! :clap:

We'll see how it goes.