XMP3 at Circuit City

Discussion in 'XM Portables' started by no1hedberg, Feb 1, 2009.

1. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

Has anyone bought an xmp3 from the Circuit City closeout sale? Wonder what kind of prices they have now. I got an email from them saying that merchandise is up to 40% off.

2. JDawg3DX

JDawg3DX New Member

I bought mine 4 days ago at CC here in Vegas and I got it for 20% off, the things that were 40% were basically the car Audio Speakers and accessories of that sort..

3. KTMCDO

KTMCDO Member

slightly offtopic
    how much off are they offering the ipodtouch

4. MM

MM Administrator

iPods are 10% off if they even have any. My CC had zero left.

5. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

The CC here didn't have any in stock even before the liquidation started. I think Apple had already cut their shipments probably for lack of payment.

6. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

I checked my local store tonight. They have the price at $209.00 They are taking the discount from the original $279.00. They have tons of them. No one seems to be touching them, so I'm gonna wait them out a little longer to try to get it a little cheaper.

7. tr5000

tr5000 New Member

$167 at circuit city now.

8. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

Guess I didn't wait long enough. $195 last week.

9. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

All sat radios and displays are gone from my local CC.

10. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I went there about a week and a half ago and there were no XMP3's.
    (Columbus Ohio - Polaris)

11. MM

MM Administrator

The ones at my local CC were gone the day after they announced the liquidation.

12. no1hedberg

no1hedberg Member

Wow, my local store still have tons of radios, mostly xm, as of a week ago. Things are winding down fast there, but the satrads aren't moving. I may head up there this afternoon to look for another home kit for my xmp3, if anyone wants me to look for something lmk. Email no1hedberg@gmail.com. I know they had lots of xm car kits and plug and plays, and several xmp3s.

13. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Our local CC is already shut down! They finished up their liquidation this past weekend.

Weekend before last they had a few of the SL2 and the XMp3's. I think one was $179 and one was $189.

14. jammasterc

jammasterc Member

My C.C. is closing this Sunday, the XMp3 is $130, and there is a $30 rebate.

When I get out of the house(8+ inches snow), I may go get one.

EDIT: got the last one for $112. really cool device.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  15. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

WOW! Nice job. :clap: